X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi im champion world in athlate judo i want immigration . can you help me

Hello
    I am saeid rahmati Born on 02/13/1988
    And in a small town called chenaran of khorasan province was born. Zavarzade called his degree in elementary school I started.
    And in high school with a diploma in computer-ended emam javad
    The last years of primary school around the age of 12 I became interested in the sport of judo.
    The reason favorites presence uncle and my brother was in the field
    After a short time in the tournament with the champion schools and provincial schools my talent blossomed slowly
    And it was while at age 16 in 2004 for the first time, I was champion. And finally in the senior national team wore old clothes.
    After attending a few camps, the camp of the national team in 2004 won the international competition at the Paralympics in Athens, Greece, 2004 I attended Input
    And the title of the youngest athletes in the history of this tournament I've won at age 15
    60 kg in weight was present in the tournament with two wins against Hmkng and Argentina.
    And two defeats against Hungary and Japan came in fourth place
    After a year at the 2005 World Championships gold medal was awarded Brazil Sao Paulo..
    After fespik Kuala Lumpur in 2006. Malaysia won the gold medal at the Asian Games tournament was
    And in the same year at the World Championships gold medal weighing 60 kilos I received France Clermont 2006
    In this race with a victory against the athletes from China, Japan, Russia. Chinese Taipei got to the final. And in the final against Cuba sergio perez the Athens 2004 Olympic champion and multiple world time I managed to win the gold medal gained.
    In 2008 with the arrival of the Paralympics in Beijing, China
    Athletes could win against Uruguay. Cuba . China. I find the way to finals
    Algeria suffered severe damage in the final opponent in the eye and I lost the race I got a silver medal in 60 kg
    In 2010. By participating in the Asian Games in Guangzhou, China Selected as the best athletes in the 66 kilo and it was able to defeat an opponent in Japan, the Philippines, Thailand tournament. I won a gold medal in the final Mongolia
    London Paralympics in 2012. With the arrival of the Venezuelan opponents while racing your opponent in 5 seconds ippon. I Unfortunately, because of the new rules changes. I committed a technical error and failed

Unfortunately in this tournament, I faced a lot of problems. I Asrayl country in the tournament with the athletes in the Olympic Village was little pal
    One night after dinner at the restaurant of the athletes asked me to change a sportswear together. And a souvenir photo taken together.
    After taking photos outside the restaurant. Unfortunately, one of the sport's convoy security agents in the name of sadegh faraji saw it that night in my room for a friendly and said it should do. Because we have a problem with it Because it was likely that the country did not treat me bad I'm afraid and refugees in the UK. Upon arrival at the airport emam khomeini. Tehran two officers arrested me and took a room in the same place they started to interrogate
    After a while, a ban on denial of sporting events and sports activities because of its friendly and .... I got Asrayl and communication industries.
    After this tournament and came back to Iran. In early 2012 began to study at the Free University sama Dr. Mashhad in school physical education began in February 2013 after three semesters to get tuition discounts and exemptions national heroes.
    Azad University in Tehran, I went to the whole country. And the organization of a sports federation wanted my degree.
    In recent years confirm that my Championship
    Federation of University said after question
    Violating the right approach to the Muslim world and outside Iran policy against Asrayl athlete. The athletes from sports activities and any evidence deprived him of the federation's sports are worthless
    Back to university after my studies so that location is no word about the discounts did not
    Unfortunately, the whole country a training unit of the University of Mashhad I was sent. He ordered the Sports Federation denied any official sports activities and will not receive tuition discounts.And do you see any action necessary
    So while only a single university degree I needed to get my education did not allow
    After almost two years of deprivation with a high correspondence with the federation.
    While four months to Incheon Asian Games in South Korea remained 2014
    I was replaced because of damage to a person who called mahdi borjlo. . And the ability to participate in the tournament was
    They use my hand. In a return to the tournament.
    And requests that a document with a value of $ 1000000 dollars put at the disposal of the Federation and to go racing
    Incheon Asian Games bronze medalist has competed in the tournament could not receive
    And I won a team gold. And eight of the world rankings for the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games arrived. .After returning to Iran while preparing myself for the World Championships in South Korea. Again? Was reported to you in denial are. And in South Korea we had to use you
    So despite my privilege to attend the Rio 2016 Paralympic someone else several times to send an even first round matches any race gone up...........

In early 2008, I got married and his family name is marjan rahmati
    . Achieved in 2013. Our marriage was a son named Arslan who now have a good life together

Judo at the 2010 Asian Para Games | World Library Open Access Journals |
    Judo at the 2010 Asian Para Games | World Library Open Access Journals |

Judo Men's 60kg Gold Medal Contest - Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games
    Judo Men's 60kg Gold Medal Contest - Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games
    Algeria's Mouloud Noura wins the Gold Medal against Saeed Rahmati from Iran

Getting more info

Hello,

I read a part of your story. I did notice that you have a lot of medals. I believe you can apply for an EB-1 green card if you can prove that you are recognized. Try they have an office in orange county and also have an office in iran. Go to the contact section and see their information. I think they can help you.

Comment

how to immigration

Your immigration is a personal opinion
      I respect your opinion

Comment

Sponsor

You have a moving story. Perhaps post to one of the many boards for Iranian Americans for help from a lawyer in that community. Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X