Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studying 9 th grade in India

Hi,
    My daughter is currently in 9th grade in India and since, I work in U.S., she will come to U.S. once she completes 9th grade in June.
    Could anyone please help me on the below.

1. Will she need to take any entrance exam in the school to join 10th grade?
    2. What exams she can take or prepare online that would help her a lot when she comes here?
    3. What online courses or classes can she take that would help her when she comes here?
    4. To get extra credits, what can she do while she is in India?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Originally posted by tmmet View Post
    Hi,
    My daughter is currently in 9th grade in India and since, I work in U.S., she will come to U.S. once she completes 9th grade in June.
    Could anyone please help me on the below.

1. Will she need to take any entrance exam in the school to join 10th grade?
    2. What exams she can take or prepare online that would help her a lot when she comes here?
    3. What online courses or classes can she take that would help her when she comes here?
    4. To get extra credits, what can she do while she is in India?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks!
    Hi As per I know she no need to take any exam. She need proof of completion of 9th grade in India and her birth certificate.
    For extra credits, if she is here by summer holidays i.e. May to Sept, she can join summer extra credit class.

Comment

Study in U.S.A

Originally posted by rajukv View Post
      Hi As per I know she no need to take any exam. She need proof of completion of 9th grade in India and her birth certificate.
      For extra credits, if she is here by summer holidays i.e. May to Sept, she can join summer extra credit class.

Thanks so much! This helps.

Comment

Looking for study in Australia

Hay, I am looking for study in Australia I am wondering what to do next. So I started doing research on whom I was supposed to contact. Is any any buddy who can help me in this matter?

Comment

Study in Australia

Thank you for writing to us. To know more about the basic requirements to Study in Australia, please refer the below link:

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X