December Filer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fingerprints Appointment Anyone ???

Hello Guys? Has anyone any news? Any Fingerprints Appointments Yet?

I'm worried that the NEW President's Administration COULD Slow Down the processing time of all the cases, and get a new way to work, indications, or simply be pickier and less flexible during the remaining of process or the Interviews, and worse reduce the length of the temporary and permanent residence.

Comment

We are still waiting for the mail, I-797 Notice of Action.

It says in the receipt # that they already mailed us. If we haven't received it on the 22nd. We should contact them.
      Last edited by MtnDew; 01-18-2017, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MtnDew View Post

It says in the my receipt # that they already mailed us. If we haven't received it on the 22nd. We should contact them.
        I'm calculating (based on previous user/delivery times) to receive our appointments around this weekend with fingerprints appointment day by the end of this month. But these silences are stressful

Comment

I wanted to let you guys know that I got rejected because of an overpayment (only 5$, I paid 425$ instead of 420$, because my local USCIS officer said that I should pay this amount). So, future applicants may be more careful about that. It's really frustrating since my application and rejection letter got lost in the mail with money orders and other important papers😞

Comment

Originally posted by Fulya Gülada View Post
            I wanted to let you guys know that I got rejected because of an overpayment (only 5$, I paid 425$ instead of 420$, because my local USCIS officer said that I should pay this amount). So, future applicants may be more careful about that. It's really frustrating since my application and rejection letter got lost in the mail with money orders and other important papers😞
            I'm sorry to hear that, well this is fixable mistae, Nothing to worring about, so go ahead and try again, you're still on time, Good luck and let us know if u need something or got news...

Comment

Originally posted by tvmaster View Post
              I'm sorry to hear that, well this is fixable mistae, Nothing to worring about, so go ahead and try again, you're still on time, Good luck and let us know if u need something or got news...
              We are just gonna reapply, I ll let you know! Thank you!

Comment

Chicago-Dec filing

Hi Guys,

Package Sent : Dec/12
                Received on ec/20
                Bio appointment: Jan/18

Chicago location.

Hope this will help others too

Comment

It says in the receipt # that they already mailed us. If we haven't received it on the 22nd. We should contact them.
                  Still waiting for the mail...has anyone received the mail for the notification of acceptance?

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone received his or her acceptance notification in mail? I submitted my file on 23rd of dec.,2016, got text notification on 01/11/17 and its says i have been sent a mail , i checked my mail box everyday , still no news.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                    Still waiting for the mail...has anyone received the mail for the notification of acceptance?

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone received his or her acceptance notification in mail? I submitted my file on 23rd of dec.,2016, got text notification on 01/11/17 and its says i have been sent a mail , i checked my mail box everyday , still no news.
                    Hello Nothing yet.... Still waiting at 12:47am 1/20/17 I hope to get a news this Friday or Saturday.. Let us know if anyone get an update

Good Luck

Comment

Yeah, still waiting for the mail.

I have been checking our mailbox twice (morning & afternoon)

But it says in the receipt # that if mail did not arrive by 22nd, call the hotline they provide.

Comment

About fingerprint Appointment

Hello everyone I called the USCIS customer service today ,they told me it can take up to 30 days after you receive the NOA to get the fingerprint appointment letter

Comment

USCIS Changes are coming

I hope we get news today or tomorrow, USCIS is still working normally WITHOUT changes or new indications... someone knows how long takes to get a new Director?

Click image for larger version

Name:	e8dd6dfce5cc1bf5161b3f36a1e32235.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	590598
                          Last edited by tvmaster; 01-20-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teghveer S Sidhu View Post
                            Hello everyone I called the USCIS customer service today ,they told me it can take up to 30 days after you receive the NOA to get the fingerprint appointment letter
                            Thanks for the info, We'll stay in touch and keep checking our mailbox twice per day... Good Luck Comrades!

Comment

Got all(4) I-797 today. But still waiting for biometrics appointment letter.

Comment

Got all(4) I-797 today. But still waiting for biometrics appointment letter.
                                I'm yet to receive mine, although i decide not to check today, tired of being anxious . I used to check twice a day until today,I guess its will be delivered when its delivered, my concern is the BO letter not the NOA....is the information in the i-979 different from what one's account online? I meant the " check my case" online account

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X