December Filer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Filer

Hi I sent my I 130 packet to Chicago lock Box which was received on 21st December Anyone Here with a similar date and have they received text or email Communication from USCIS

Hi! We sent ours on December 21st and arrived there on the 23rd.

We still don't receive any text or email from them too.

Comment

i sent my i-130 and i-485 on 12-17-16 and received my receipts for both on 12-22-16 and have now received my bio-metrics appointment letter on 1-3-17 for 1-11-17.

Comment

Got the text and the email

So I just received the text and the email about the file being received and sent to MSC...so after about 10 working days

Comment

Still waiting. Hoping to hear from them anytime soon.

Comment

December fillers

Originally posted by MtnDew View Post
            Still waiting. Hoping to hear from them anytime soon.
            My documents were post marked 12/23/16, its arrived at the Chicago lockbox 12/24/16...i am yet to recieve NOA or my receipt. Is there anyone with similar experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
              My documents were post marked 12/23/16, its arrived at the Chicago lockbox 12/24/16...i am yet to recieve NOA or my receipt. Is there anyone with similar experience?

Still no text or email of acceptance. A little bit worried now..

Sent ours on December 21st and arrived there on the 23rd.

Comment

Same here.. I mailed out my package on the 21st, received by the USCIS on the 23rd.
                We have a plan to travel out of the country at the end of May (also applied for travel permission I-131)
                and hopefully things will turn out as planned...
                Last edited by haelim45; 01-09-2017, 06:57 PM.

Comment

about to file form i-130 and 1-485

Originally posted by haelim45 View Post
                  Same here.. I mailed out my package on the 21st, received by the USCIS on the 23rd.
                  We have a plan to travel out of the country at the end of May (also applied for travel permission)

I have a question about children....On the application it asks for information on children. Do I have to input children info for myself and spouse if they are adults already? Our children will not be filing in this process at all. On the instructions it also says to include their birth certificate. Again, does this apply to adult children? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by haelim45 View Post
                    We have a plan to travel out of the country at the end of May (also applied for travel permission I-131)
                    Hi, it's good to know that we both sent our packages on the same date.

Let's update each other, are you fine with that?

Thanks!

Comment

I sent my package on December 20th

Hello, I sent my package on December 20, they received it on December 21 at 4pm,

After Holidays and New Year in suspense, finally I received electronic notifications last Sunday January 8th @ 9:30pm
                      I got my MSC case number I'm waiting for the I-797 form..
                      Someone got any update this week? Please keep updating I'll do it too.

Charly

Comment

I just received a text from USCIS with respect to my form's acceptance

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                          I just received a text from USCIS with respect to my form's acceptance
                          Same here, got 4 messages and emails. I guess the waiting period starts now.

Comment

What will happen after january 20?

Same here, got 4 messages and emails. I guess the waiting period starts now.
                            I'm glad you got the notifications too, welcome aboard!

But I'm concerned that the new administration COULD slow down the processing time and get new parameters and indications, or simply be pickier and less flexible during the process, interviews, and length of the temporary and permanent residence.
                            Last edited by tvmaster; 01-13-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tvmaster View Post
                              I'm glad you got the notifications too, welcome aboard!

But I'm concerned that the new administration COULD slow down the processing time and get new parameters and indications, or simply be pickier and less flexible during the process, interviews, and length of the temporary and permanent residence.
                              I still haven't received mine nor check was cashed.. Should I call them? (my package was delivered on dec 23rd, 2016)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X