Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring my parents to Canada

Hi all,

I’m here to get a suggestion for the visa to bring my parents from Spain to Canada. Two years back my wife and I got our permanent residency in Canada. Few times they visited and stayed for 2 months on visiting visa. They are now getting aged and I am planning to bring them here. I heard about Parent and Grandparent Super Visa (Super Visa) and Permanent family sponsorship programs. I think permanent family sponsorship will be better. How long will it take to complete the process and finally bring them? Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Antonise; 01-20-2017, 10:20 AM. Reason: Banned Links

Super Visa for parents and grand parents

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has removed Conditional Permanent Residence for sponsored spouses and partners of Canadian citizens. The eliminated rule required a sponsored spouse or partner to live with their sponsor for two years. The IRCC will continue to monitor sponsorship relationships to check for marriage fraud and will maintain the five-year marriage bar on sponsoring someone else.

So accoring to me super visa is good in your case

You should have required income for sponsoring your parents or grandparents to get permanent residency in Canada. You have to show the proof of your last 3 years income to the Immigration officials to let them know if your income is sufficient or not. The required income depends on the number of family members moving in Canada as well as family members already living with the applicant.
    Canada express visa

Comment

Family Class program

First and foremost among family reunification programs is the Family Class program, which allows immigrating for close relatives of Canadian residents. This program is aimed at a broader category of relatives including parents, spouses, grandparents, and children under 18 who are dependent on their parents. People who have permanent resident status (Permanent Resident Status) can also sponsor relatives. Those relatives who entered Canada under this program also receive permanent resident status and the right to enjoy many social benefits
      http://lcm-company.com/en

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X