Jobs for a Master of Business Leadership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs for a Master of Business Leadership

Hey I'm from Germany and I'll get my Bachelor of Trade and Commerce (CCI) and my Master of Business Management (CCI) by 2019...
    CCI stands for Chamber of Commerce and Industry or in German IHK (Industrie- und Handelskammer)... I got a so called Realschulabschluss which would be most comparable to the High School Diploma, except you need 10 years in school not 12...
    I then made a 3 year training as wholesale salesman but I never worked in that job afterwards. I also absolved a 2 year training as a regular salesman and worked in that job for about 2 years selling consumer electronics, computer, etc.
    I got into a position as assistant club manager at a Golf Course but unfortunately it went bancrupt after one season... recently I'm working as an Assistant Store Manager in a company with beverage stores in Germany and Austria for about 1 year and got my contract until August this year. So I'll be working there for 1 1/2 years, then I'll visit business school and make my Bachelor of Trade and Commerce and Master of Business Management...
    Now my question is... if I should win an entry to the Greencard System in the DV Lottery this or next year what jobs would be most fitting my qualifications and in which job would I earn enough to make a "good" living in states like Tennessee, Kentucky, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Vermont, Massachussetts, Pennsylvania, etc. not like Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey, California which I consider the most expensive at a common rate...
    I'm not asking for detailed advice or specific companies or something like that more like where are my best chances to find a good job shortly after my arrival and which jobs you would refer...

Thanks so far!

How is it going? Did you find a good job?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X