Visitor visa extension and renewal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa extension and renewal question

My mom has visited me four times in a period on ten year B2 visitor visa .
    Just last two years she had consecutive visits 1 st September 2015 to 12 th November which is 2.5 months stay and
    9 may 2016 to 6 march 2017
    Her I 94 was valid until 9 November 2016
    We filed for her extension in October ,we still have not received a reply for the same .
    My questions are
    She would like to come back and visit us later this year again as she wants to attend my baby's first birthday which is in September and my husbands doctarte graduation which will happen in December or January 2018
    I am not to comfortable about her traveling back so soon here in 6 months specially after filing a extension .

Also her b2 visa will,has to be up for renewal in June 2018 ,where I don't want issues citing recurrent visits

1) what would be the safe period for her to travel here 2017 or 2018
    2)as her visa is due for renewal ,what are the questions they might ask
    She has had her visa granted after January 08 so she qualifies for Dropbox options during renewal which means no need for interview just fine get printing I guess .
    3) can she renew he visa as early as December 2017 or Jan 18 and plan a trip in 18 spring
    4) would the visa extension affect her future visits .

5) I will have my citizenship this year ,if I file for her green card what is the wait period .

Thank you

Please help me with the queries

Comment

USA Visitor Visa ( B1B2 Visa )

Please DO NOT file your mother's Immigration papers till she gets her visitor's visa. (B1b2 visa)

You can contact me directly. I will guide you accordingly. Please refer americandreamzz for my contact. All the best.

Comment

Visitor visa extension and renewal question

I really like it, Thanks for sharing this information....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X