Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2017 Submission - Concurrent (I130, I485, I765)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am having the same situation with you.

[QUOTE=Ihababdallah;534444]Submit all supporting tac documentation (W-2s, 1099s, Form 2555, and all supporting tax schedules) submitted to the Internal Revenue Service for the most recent tax year.
    The joint sponsor must submit all supporting tax documents for the most recent tax year.
    Based on the documents submitted with Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, for the joint sponsor, the income did not meet 125% of the poverty guidelines for the joint sponsor's household based on household size.
    Submit evidence of assets that meet the standards listed below or obtain a different joint sponsor.
    Assets must equal the stated difference between the joint sponsor's household income and 125% of the poverty guideline.

Assets must equal the difference for applicants filing as orphans.
    Assets must equal three times the difference for a spouse or child of a United States citizen
    Assets must equal five times for all others
    Evidence of assets includes:

Bank statements covering the last 12 months (statements will be averaged over a 12 month period) or a statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institution in which the sponsor has desposits, the account balance averaged over a 12 month period, and current balance;
    Evidence of ownership and value of stocks, bonds, and certificates of deposit;
    Evidence of ownership and value/equity of other personal property and dates acquired;
    Evidence of ownership, a recent licensed appraisal or county tax assessment, and any mortgages/lien or lien release of any real estate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have received the same above letters from USCIS. The information it contains is very confusing. I am not sure where went wrong in my application. I have two sponsors on the I485 application: one is my wife, the petitioner/sponsor; the other one is my wife`s mom, the joint sponsor. Due to my wife is still a student, her income is not enough. Therefore, we have to ask her mom to be the joint sponsor. Her mom made 79,000 along with his dad. (Note: 79,000 is my parents` total salary last year). The amount of household should be FOUR ( My wife`s mom and dad and my wife`s youngest sister... and Me.). The federal poverty line at 125% is about 30,750 for a household of four. I think her income should be fine. I have included the hardcopy of tax returns in the last years for both my wife and her mom. The only issue here I could think of is the total income is from my wife`s mom and dad. But her Dad`s name is not included on the I864.

Could anyone here please offer me some insights or share if you had the similar experiences before? Thank you so much and I am very grateful for your contribution here.

Right now I am thinking of giving them a call to see what exactly I have missing. But I do not think I can a get a clear answer.
    I will keep update on my case.

Thanks again, Everyone! Good Luck!

Comment

• NYC - God of mercy. Jan 18

January 18 2016. NYC, Queens or Long Island.
      No interview notice yet. OMG. I beleive in God.

Comment

• Pd jan 31 - field office dallas

Originally posted by eebro View Post
        January 18 2016. NYC, Queens or Long Island.
        No interview notice yet. OMG. I beleive in God.
        Same here, still waiting. I made service requests and got replies that my case was awaiting to be scheduled for interview. My case hasn't been updated to "Scheduled to Interview" though... I called last week and they told me that Dallas field office was reviewing applications submitted in November '16 and that I just had to wait. Nothing left to do but to stay strong. Keep hopes up and trust in god.

Comment

• Hmmmmmm

Originally posted by GC_ View Post
          Same here, still waiting. I made service requests and got replies that my case was awaiting to be scheduled for interview. My case hasn't been updated to "Scheduled to Interview" though... I called last week and they told me that Dallas field office was reviewing applications submitted in November '16 and that I just had to wait. Nothing left to do but to stay strong. Keep hopes up and trust in god.
          Everything will be fine.
          Ive done 4 SR and last one states: You will hear from your local office within 90 days. 40 days gone already and still waiting.

Comment

• Same here !!

Originally posted by eebro View Post
            Everything will be fine.
            Ive done 4 SR and last one states: You will hear from your local office within 90 days. 40 days gone already and still waiting.
            I have also submitted the SR and its the same response saying that you will hear something or have a decision in 90 days. Which means, we have to raise another SR after 90 days !!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurueb1 View Post
              I have also submitted the SR and its the same response saying that you will hear something or have a decision in 90 days. Which means, we have to raise another SR after 90 days !!
              Have you tried contacting your congress representative?
              Forms sent 6/2
              Forms received 6/4
              Received texts/e-mails 6/6
              PD 6/5 & 6/6
              NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
              Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
              SR 9/2
              Contacted Congressman 10/1
              Called the Congressman's office 10/10
              Interview letter 10/10
              Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
              Received EAD/AP card 10/17
              Interview 11/8 RFE after
              New Card Being Produced 11/16
              Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

• Yes - Just did that now !

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
                Have you tried contacting your congress representative?
                Thank you !! I had read about the Congress Rep in various other posts, had not thought about trying on my own case..

I was able to find my area congress Rep, went to the website and sent a note with the entire case details.

If I don't hear anything from them, will call sometime later next week - since most people are in holidays.

-------------------

Comment

• I originally filed AOS in January 2017 (was approved for my 10 year green card in June).

In May my EAD was approved and I used that to get a state (CA) ID (I don't drive). At the time I was issued a limited term ID that expired at the same time as my EAD (so basically valid for one year).

Today I received a form from the CA DMV asking me for photocopies of proof of my legal presence to return with the form along with my signature, phone # and SSN. It would appear that as I originally received a limited term ID that the replacement is free of charge and the replacement card will expire on the date a regular one without restrictions would of. In other words a regularly issued ID has a duration of 6 years, so the replacement will be for 5 years more or less.

I was getting ready to book another appointment and go to the DMV again to get the ID replaced, but it seems now all I have to do is mail back the form and there is no charge.

I hope all my fellow January '17 filers have their cases approved by now and wish you all luck

Comment

• Scary Timeline

Originally posted by gurueb1 View Post
                    Thank you !! I had read about the Congress Rep in various other posts, had not thought about trying on my own case..

I was able to find my area congress Rep, went to the website and sent a note with the entire case details.

If I don't hear anything from them, will call sometime later next week - since most people are in holidays.

-------------------
                    EB1C - Multi National Manager
                    01/17/2017 - Concurrent Submission ( 131, 765, 485, 140 )
                    02/09/2017 - Biometric Done
                    03/23/2017 - EAD Combo Card received
                    08/10/2017 - SR Request for unusual time for processing
                    09/05/2017 - RFE for I-140
                    11/05/2017 - Submitted RFE Docs for I - 140 RFE
                    12/20/2017 - Contacted Congresswoman for processing timeline.
                    12/22/2017 - I - 140 Approved
                    01/05/2017 - SR for I - 485 timelines
                    02/05/2017 - RFE for I - 485 ( Request for updated Supplement J and new Medical reports )
                    03/15/2017 - USCIS received the response and started processing I - 485

Waiting... waiting... !

Comment

• Am I the only 1 waiting ??

Just checking - Am I the only one still waiting for my GC from Jan 2017.. ???

01/05/2018 - SR for I - 485 timelines
                      02/05/2018 - RFE for I - 485 ( Request for updated Supplement J and new Medical reports )
                      03/15/2018 - USCIS received the response and started processing I - 485

02/10/2018 - EAD combo cards - Renewed

Waiting... waiting... !

Comment

• Case Approved / Card being produced

02/05/2018 - RFE for I - 485 ( Request for updated Supplement J and new Medical reports )

Waiting
                        Waiting
                        02/21/2019 - Case Approved / Cards being produced.

Waiting for the cards to reach my hands !!

All the very best everyone.. there is light at the end of the tunnel... Patience is the key !!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurueb1 View Post

Waiting
                          Waiting

All the very best everyone.. there is light at the end of the tunnel... Patience is the key !!
                          Wow! the whole pocess took you over two years!! That's insane!
                          Congratulations!
                          Salt Lake City-UT
                          07/24/18- Documents received
                          11/16- I-485,765 and 131rejected
                          12/22- New I-485, 765 and 131 sent
                          12/27- Documents delivered at 10 am (UPS)
                          01/14- Credit Card was charged
                          01/14- text messages for I-485 and I-131
                          01/22- Received form I-765 back. Got rejected due to incorrect fee??
                          01/23-Submitted I-765 again.
                          01/31- Early Biometrics appointment
                          02/01- Fingerprint Review was completed
                          07/30- case is ready to be scheduled for ...
                          08/31-EAD in hands
                          10/22- Interview (approved)

Comment

• Was it a TSC filing?

Congratulations!!

Originally posted by gurueb1 View Post

Waiting
                            Waiting

Comment

• Yes - It was TSC

Originally posted by hvinayakshenoy View Post
                              Was it a TSC filing?

Congratulations!!
                              Yes, It was TSC.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NSTJ18 View Post
                              Wow! the whole pocess took you over two years!! That's insane!
                              Congratulations!
                              Yes, Insane 2 years and 1 month..

I think I am definitely one of the longest to wait for a GC under EB1.

Comment

• How do you guys contact the Congress man?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X