Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2017 Submission - Concurrent (I130, I485, I765)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sophia_ View Post
    Applied in San Diego, priority date 1/10/17
    Got my interview scheduled September 26th! Finally...
    Congrats Sophia! I'm also filing from SD, how long did it take you to get your employment card if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyanna View Post
      Congrats Sophia! I'm also filing from SD, how long did it take you to get your employment card if you don't mind me asking.
      Are you filling from South Dakota?

Comment

• Originally posted by a1be View Post
        Is your case being processing through Nebraska? If not, which one?
        No - This was through Texas processing center. working on the loads of paperwork that I have to prepare for this RFE !!

BTW, I had submitted a SR for unusual long time on the case.

Comment

• Any Updates - Anyone.. ??

Any updates from anybody who submitted their I-485 in Jan.. ?

Absolutely no updates from anywhere.. Is something happening ??

Comment

• That's really weird my PD on March and didn't hear anything till now too, despite a lot of people in May June and July and got theirs already

Originally posted by gurueb1 View Post

Comment

• Really

Originally posted by msami10 View Post
              That's really weird my PD on March and didn't hear anything till now too, despite a lot of people in May June and July and got theirs already
              I still haven't heard anything and my pd is January 27, 2017. Please which state are you on? I'm in Newark, NJ.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by gurueb1 View Post

Pd January 27 from Newark, NJ and still nothing. I'm waiting

Comment

• True

That's really weird my PD on March and didn't hear anything till now too, despite a lot of people in May June and July and got theirs already
                Yes.. a friend of mine who applied in June got his GC interview done last week and was approved.

This is extremely weird since there are a lot of people from Oct / Nov 2016 still waiting for I-485 to be picked up and there are others getting their GCs.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurueb1 View Post
                  Yes.. a friend of mine who applied in June got his GC interview done last week and was approved.

This is extremely weird since there are a lot of people from Oct / Nov 2016 still waiting for I-485 to be picked up and there are others getting their GCs.
                  I am from Los Angeles, California.

Originally posted by Mzsels View Post
                  I still haven't heard anything and my pd is January 27, 2017. Please which state are you on? I'm in Newark, NJ.

- - - Updated - - -

Pd January 27 from Newark, NJ and still nothing. I'm waiting

Comment

• My PD was 1/17 Los Angeles field office. I was interviewed 6/7 and approved 6/8.

I am sure there are many factors that go into processing the applications and the timeframe it takes.

I know it's easy for me to say as AOS is completed‚ but be patient and hang in there.

Comment

• what factor do you think

Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
                      My PD was 1/17 Los Angeles field office. I was interviewed 6/7 and approved 6/8.

I am sure there are many factors that go into processing the applications and the timeframe it takes.

I know it's easy for me to say as AOS is completed‚ but be patient and hang in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by msami10 View Post
                        what factor do you think
                        I have been present in the US for nearly 30 years which may factor into things as it may be easier to perform background checks etc...

I had an existing case file with USCIS due to a prior filing which may expedite things as they may have verified some information using that.

Country of origin possibly affects processing time

Background check results / verification / processing time

Supporting information provided

As I said I'm sure there are many different factors and each case is different

Comment

• i changed status with them before twice, but i am not here for 30 years
                          and i have attoerney, so she is the one who submitted the paper.

i hope to hear something soon

Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
                          I have been present in the US for nearly 30 years which may factor into things as it may be easier to perform background checks etc...

I had an existing case file with USCIS due to a prior filing which may expedite things as they may have verified some information using that.

Country of origin possibly affects processing time

Background check results / verification / processing time

Supporting information provided

As I said I'm sure there are many different factors and each case is different

Comment

• I am january filer as well

PD is Jan 30th, 2017
                            I got RFE two times and received my EAD on 18TH of July.
                            I have a green card interview on Nov 7th *finger crossed*
                            Field office is San Antonio TX.

Those who are waiting will get something soon from USCIS. Faith on God. and All the best everyone

Comment

• EB1C - Anyone ?

Has anyone who had submitted for I-485 under EB1C had their I-140 / I-485 processed ?

I have been waiting from Jan 17 for an update on both of the forms and no update at all !!

Comment

• Please Help I-864

Submit all supporting tac documentation (W-2s, 1099s, Form 2555, and all supporting tax schedules) submitted to the Internal Revenue Service for the most recent tax year.
                                The joint sponsor must submit all supporting tax documents for the most recent tax year.
                                Based on the documents submitted with Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, for the joint sponsor, the income did not meet 125% of the poverty guidelines for the joint sponsor's household based on household size.
                                Submit evidence of assets that meet the standards listed below or obtain a different joint sponsor.
                                Assets must equal the stated difference between the joint sponsor's household income and 125% of the poverty guideline.

Assets must equal the difference for applicants filing as orphans.
                                Assets must equal three times the difference for a spouse or child of a United States citizen
                                Assets must equal five times for all others
                                Evidence of assets includes:

Bank statements covering the last 12 months (statements will be averaged over a 12 month period) or a statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institution in which the sponsor has desposits, the account balance averaged over a 12 month period, and current balance;
                                Evidence of ownership and value of stocks, bonds, and certificates of deposit;
                                Evidence of ownership and value/equity of other personal property and dates acquired;
                                Evidence of ownership, a recent licensed appraisal or county tax assessment, and any mortgages/lien or lien release of any real estate

I received this REF from the USCIS and I have some questions, so please help
                                1) My joint sponsor filling tax jointly with his wife and they don’t have separated income, the total income for both (they are self-employees) and I just filled the i-864 for the husband only. Should I have to submit the wife i-864. and the line 22 in 1040 10x the poverty guideline.
                                2) USCIS asking about the w-2s and they don’t have w-2s
                                3) For the evidence of assets includes: should I have to submit all these evidences or just one of them.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X