Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help for airport entry

Hi,

I am got my tourist visa and it took only 2 days to process after interview.
    during my visa interview i had given my frnd address from NY since i have planned early being a student she wouldnt able to give time for my first week.
    So i am visiting seattle first and then i will got to NY.

will they ask any document?

Any help !!

Comment

With a visitor (B2) visa, there no restrictions on your Port of Entry location.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Wondergal View Post
      Hi,

I am got my tourist visa and it took only 2 days to process after interview.
      during my visa interview i had given my frnd address from NY since i have planned early being a student she wouldnt able to give time for my first week.
      So i am visiting seattle first and then i will got to NY.

will they ask any document?

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
        With a visitor (B2) visa, there no restrictions on your Port of Entry location.

--Ray B
        @Ray B

Hi Thanks Ray since i am going to stay at my friend place but this is self sponsored trip.
        So do i need to show invitation letter from my friend or just letting it know to cbp officer will work.

Comment

Since you already have your B2 visa, just use it and be prepared to explain your itinerary when you arrive at the Port of Entry.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Wondergal View Post
          @Ray B

Hi Thanks Ray since i am going to stay at my friend place but this is self sponsored trip.
          So do i need to show invitation letter from my friend or just letting it know to cbp officer will work.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X