Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to move to Mexico - Need suggestions

Hi,

I think this is a good platform to ask my question. I'm staying in Canada. Planning to relocate to Mexico. Most probably the shifting will be done in June as I have to arrange few things in my job. Before I move to that place, I would like to know more about it. How is the climate and transportation services in Mexico? Has anyone visited that place. Last day one of my friends gave me a warning to be careful as some issues are going on. Is it true? Is it a safe place?
    Also, I would like to know your suggestion on another thing. We need to shift all our belongings to Mexico. Can someone suggest me a good method for the transportation? Is opting for road service a good idea? I'm not sure about the cost. Is it too expensive. When I asked my friend, he suggested me for the people who are moving to Mexico and US, provides the help for moving the belongings through road. Is it true? Has anyone used their services before? Can I get your opinion on this?
    Need to adjust the lifestyle too. I know it is different from the culture of Canada. Hope to have a good time in Mexico.
    Your suggestions will surely help me. It will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Antonise; 03-02-2017, 10:45 AM. Reason: banned website

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X