Will i get a c1d visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will i get a c1d visa?

I travel to us back in 2007, with a tourist visa and stay to work, got married in 2008 with a citizen and got my green card, when i applied for a renewal i got an extension on my green card while proccesing but i got back to peru and my application was rejected while overseas on 2011, never got back to us since. Know i have an option to go work in a cruise line and need to apply for a c1d visa, i want to know if i have a chance to be approved or its just a waste of time for wath happend in the past. Thank you for any answer.

Diego, there is a lot you're not telling us

Was the marriage real? Are you still married?

On what basis was your Adjustment of Status denied? Did you apply for Advance Parole before leaving the United States?

In general, because you've previously violated the terms of your tourist visa, your prospects for receiving any other non-immigrant visa (eg C) is poor

However, if you are still eligible to obtain an immigrant visa (on the basis of your marriage to a US citizen), and you're willing to call the United States your home, it would be the easiest way to assure yourself of entry and transit through the United States

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X