No announcement yet.

March 2017 Submission (I-130 sent fist *got accepted*) I-485 & I-765 Concurrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, from which state you filed the application. I filed my case from Baltimore

Originally posted by Robert43 View Post
    3/13/2017 - Sent I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131 Concurrently to Chicago Lockbox;
    3/14/2017 - Envelope received by USCIS;
    3/23/2017 - I-797 notice received over e-mail for all the 4 forms (night time);
    3/24/2017 - Checks have been cashed;
    3/28/2017 - I-797 for all the 4 forms received over Mail;

Waiting for BIO appointment
    Hi, from which state you filed the application. I filed my case from Baltimore and my application reached Chicago LockBox on March, 30. I didn't heard anything from them that they received my application.
    Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by azmi View Post
      Hi, from which state you filed the application. I filed my case from Baltimore and my application reached Chicago LockBox on March, 30. I didn't heard anything from them that they received my application.
      Thank You
      Hi Azmi,

I think it takes 1 to 2 weeks for them to respond the receipt. Do you send I-1145 E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance? If you don't, you won't get the text message from them, but wait to receive I-797 Notice of Action later.

Comment

Originally posted by Agata T. View Post
        04/03
        Today I was able to put in receipt # and get official statues updates on USCIS website, and this the message so far:

On March 25, 2017, we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC17 YYYY YYYY . Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.
        Received mailed NOA for delivery: 04/06/2017

Comment

updating with biometrics letter

Originally posted by Mercithehairball View Post
          Hi, I would like to share my case:

I-130: July 25, 2016 sent to Nebraska from Salt Lake City, received on July 25, 2016. Between Last October and December had made 3 calls that we never received the receipt number/NoA.
          Jan. 12 2017 RFE for my US citizen husband's photo(originally we didn't attach neither my or his photos)
          Feb. 22 2017 photo was received
          March 06 2017 I-130 is approved

Case type: Spouse of US Citizen, married in 2014

enter US under B2 on March 2, 2017

March 6: medical exam done in Boston; March 10: picked up sealed I-693

March 13: infopass appointment at Boston office for multiple questions before submitting package(the appointment was booked two weeks ago)

DAY 0 (3/15): Package sent from Boston to Chicago overnight express( G-1145 for my husband and me, I-485, I-693, I-864, I-765, I-131, money order $1,140 + $85 )

DAY 1 (3/16): Package received
          DAY 9 (3/24) : money order cashed

DAY 13 (3/28): my husband received 3 text message at 1:30am confirming each receipt of I-485, I-765, I-131 with receipt number starting with MSC1790922ZZZ. (I sent my G-1145, too, but didn't get text message to my phone?)
          DAY 13 (3/28) : daytime tried to search my status online with fresh MSC receipt number, but showed as "error(invalid) number"; called 1 800 375 5283, the agent couldn't find my file in their system with MSC receipt number I provided, neither with my name and birthday! He told me to wait for 2-3 days then try to search again online.
          DAY 13 (3/28) : 3 NOA were mailed

DAY 14 (3/29) : was able to check my status for I-485, I-765 and I-131 online with MSC receipt number.

DAY 19 (4/3) : received 3 mailed NOA separately for I-485, I-765 and I-131. The priority date for I-485 is July 25, 2016, that is the day my I-130 was submitted.
          *I have noticed that those 3 mails were sent from zip code 60603, which is Chicago, though the envelop stating the sender is USCIS National Benefits Center, Lee's Summit, MO 64002. I guess Chicago is doing the mailing job for NBC, eh?

Will keep updating it, good luck everybody!
          Day 22 (4/6) : received biometrics appointment(4/18) letter

Comment

Received mailed NOA for delivery: 04/06/2017
            Received my biometrics appointment on 04/10/2017 for 04/21/2017

Comment

Day 22 (4/6) : received biometrics appointment(4/18) letter
              Mine was on 04/21..... I guess next step will be the interview

Comment

Hello fellow filers,

Here are my dates (marriage based):

Package sent (I-130, I-131, I-485 I-765): 3/21
                Priority date: 3/23
                Checks cashed: 3/31
                Biometrics notice in mail: 4/14
                Biometrics walk-in (San Francisco): 4/17

I will update the list during the process. Good luck everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by RalphCat View Post
                  Hi, my case is as follows:

Package (I-485, -131, I-765): 3/6
                  Package received: 3/7 (day 1)
                  Finger printing check cashed: 3/13
                  NOA mailed: 3/14

Eagerly awaiting my biometrics letter - does anyone know how long it usually takes? I think all my docs were filed with the NBC processing center. I want to travel in mid-June so I really hope my I-131 is processed in time.
                  I received my biometrics notice on 4/15/2017 my appointment was 4/24/2017.

Comment

March 2017 Filers too!

Hi everyone,
                    Here's my timeline (Marriage Based)

03/01/2017--- Packaged Sent vis USPS to Chicago Lock Box ( I-130, I-765, I-485)
                    03/03/2017--- Packaged Delivered
                    03/23/2017--- Received Paper Receipts, NOA (3 Forms) *Case was rejected due to incorrect filing fees*
                    03/24/2017--- Re- Submitted with Correct Filing Fees (3 Forms)
                    03/27/2017--- USCIS Received the Correct Filing Fees
                    03/28/2017--- Case Updated ("Case Was Received")
                    04/05/2017--- Checks were Encashed
                    04/08/2017--- Received Paper Receipts, NOA (3 Forms)
                    04/14/2017--- Received Biometric Appointment Letter/ASC
                    04/26/2017--- Biometric Done

... will update again once there is new...

Lets update each other. Pray for the smooth and positive results for all of us. Just be patients.

Comment

Received my biometrics appointment on 04/10/2017 for 04/21/2017
                      05/01- update on USCIS website regarding my case "Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice."

Comment

05/01- update on USCIS website regarding my case "Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice."
                        Hi Agata,

Congratulation! May I ask which filed office your I-485 goes to? Your location?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Agata,

Congratulation! May I ask which filed office your I-485 goes to? Your location?

Thanks.
                          Thank you. My case went to National Benefits Center and I am from Bronx, NY.

Comment

Thank you. My case went to National Benefits Center and I am from Bronx, NY.
                            My package was submitted within a week from yours. Hope I will get some update this week!

I am in Boston, MA area.

Comment

My package was submitted within a week from yours. Hope I will get some update this week!

I am in Boston, MA area.
                              Good luck , and let's keep ourselves update it !!

Comment

On F-1 status. Married USC late last year.

Sent I-485 along I-131 (and other materials) on March 13 to Chicago Lockbox.
                                Priority Date: March 19
                                Biometrics Notice received: April 2
                                Biometrics Appointment Scheduled: April 20
                                Biometrics Walk-in Done: April 13th
                                Online Status for I-485 changed to "Case ready to be scheduled for interview": April 28th

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X