March 2017 Submission (I-130 sent fist *got accepted*) I-485 & I-765 Concurrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mkvel View Post
    How did you get your Congressman to inquire about your case? My husband sent in his materials around the same time as you (late March 2017) and we haven't heard anything yet. We are also in Brooklyn so it would seem we should have some sort of notice. We are also hoping to travel next month and getting nervous about it. Please let me know so I can get my Congressman to inquire, too.

Thanks!
    First I had to do research online to see which Congressman represents my district (my zip code is 11219 - so I typed in google search: "congress representative in 11219 brooklyn ny", there might be more than one so then you choose closest one to your address) Then I went to his website and search how they can help you with different government agency issues. For me, I was able to fill out a form online and submitted, a couple days after I got call from Congressman office where I just had to confirm that the submitted information was correct and they will send inquiry to USCIS and will contact me with their response.

Comment

• Originally posted by RalphCat View Post
      I just got notified this morning that my interview is schedule for February 14, 2018. My PD is 3/7. I am a NYC filer. This is much faster than I was anticipating.
      Congratulations !! My PD is 3/11 and I am also NYC filer so I am excited that we getting some movement on March 2017 fillers from NYC in here
      Keep us updated it on your interview

Comment

• Originally posted by Agata T. View Post
        First I had to do research online to see which Congressman represents my district (my zip code is 11219 - so I typed in google search: "congress representative in 11219 brooklyn ny", there might be more than one so then you choose closest one to your address) Then I went to his website and search how they can help you with different government agency issues. For me, I was able to fill out a form online and submitted, a couple days after I got call from Congressman office where I just had to confirm that the submitted information was correct and they will send inquiry to USCIS and will contact me with their response.
        Thanks! I've sent a message to my Congresswoman. Hopefully we receive a quick response.

Comment

• Originally posted by mkvel View Post
          Thanks! I've sent a message to my Congresswoman. Hopefully we receive a quick response.
          Please keep us update it with any news

Comment

Yay!! CONGRATULATION !!!
            so happy for you

Comment

• Had my interview today in San Francisco. IO asked basic info. Took about 15minutes or less. Told us at the end that a decision will be made and can take up the 90 days but most likely less. So now here I am again playing the waiting game! So suspenseful! I'm getting really tired of this but whatever it's been long enough. Just worried that my EAD will expire before I get a response.

Comment

• Originally posted by rperez510 View Post
                Had my interview today in San Francisco. IO asked basic info. Took about 15minutes or less. Told us at the end that a decision will be made and can take up the 90 days but most likely less. So now here I am again playing the waiting game! So suspenseful! I'm getting really tired of this but whatever it's been long enough. Just worried that my EAD will expire before I get a response.
                At least you had interview :/

But I am positive and hopeful that you will get your results soon !!

Comment

At least you had interview :/

But I am positive and hopeful that you will get your results soon !!
                  Yes finally tonight I got the text from the uscis app. New card being produced!! Can't wait to get it in the coming days or week. Finally what a relief!

Comment

• Originally posted by rperez510 View Post
                    Yes finally tonight I got the text from the uscis app. New card being produced!! Can't wait to get it in the coming days or week. Finally what a relief!
                    Congratulations !!! I myself got txt from USCIS (at 11:00PM lol) that my case is scheduled for interview on March 8th !!!! Woohooo!!!

Comment

Congratulations !!! I myself got txt from USCIS (at 11:00PM lol) that my case is scheduled for interview on March 8th !!!! Woohooo!!!
                      Congrats!!! I am New York filler to. Are you going to do new medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anna28 View Post
                        Congrats!!! I am New York filler to. Are you going to do new medical?
                        Yes, I have to because my original I-693 expired (its only good for a year)

Comment

Yes, I have to because my original I-693 expired (its only good for a year)
                          I think the expiration date is the same as PD date, not the date when physician sign.

Comment

I think the expiration date is the same as PD date, not the date when physician sign.
                            are you sure??? if that so than I do not have to do Medical Examination

Comment

are you sure??? if that so than I do not have to do Medical Examination
                              Form I-693 must be submitted to USCIS within one year from the time it is signed by the Civil Surgeon and the benefit application must be adjudicated within one year of the date Form I-693 is submitted to USCIS.

Comment

Form I-693 must be submitted to USCIS within one year from the time it is signed by the Civil Surgeon and the benefit application must be adjudicated within one year of the date Form I-693 is submitted to USCIS.
                                What about this?

I did my I-693 on July 2016 thinking i will fill it with my Adjustment of Status right away, however do to unforeseen circumcises I had to wait and finally I filled my Adjustment of Status on March 2018 and my PD is 3/11/2018, do I still have to do my medical examination again since the form itself (signature) expires after one year?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X