Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pam75 View Post
    Today it will be released . Yesterday was sir martin luther birthday
    oh great. Thank you for the update. as the dates are nearing curiosity increases. hope everyone understand that situation. This forum is a great help. Thank you all. Keep on updating.

Comment

• Feb Bulletin is out. As expected PD is 8JAN04

March movement could be upto 3 weeks. So PD could move upto 1FEB04 in March bulletin.

Originally posted by kotha View Post
      oh great. Thank you for the update. as the dates are nearing curiosity increases. hope everyone understand that situation. This forum is a great help. Thank you all. Keep on updating.

Comment

• Originally posted by kotha View Post
        👍🏻

Comment

• Originally posted by Popat View Post
          Feb Bulletin is out. As expected PD is 8JAN04

March movement could be upto 3 weeks. So PD could move upto 1FEB04 in March bulletin.
          Awesome.. eagerly waiting for the next bulletin

Comment

• I need your expert advice guys. My sister and her 2 kids got F-4 immigration visa, but her husband's immigration visa went for Administrative process because of his illegal USA entry and got deported from USA Airport 11 years ago. No document was asked to my brother in law during visa interview and gave him a letter to wait for U.S.Consulate to contact you after administrative process is done. Anyone had seen this kind of senerio? Any advise from anyone? How long it takes for Administrative process?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiran_pharmacist View Post
              I need your expert advice guys. My sister and her 2 kids got F-4 immigration visa, but her husband's immigration visa went for Administrative process because of his illegal USA entry and got deported from USA Airport 11 years ago. No document was asked to my brother in law during visa interview and gave him a letter to wait for U.S.Consulate to contact you after administrative process is done. Anyone had seen this kind of senerio? Any advise from anyone? How long it takes for Administrative process?
              if he entered illegally then he began accruing unlawful presence the minute he entered. sounds like they might be trying to find out if he accrued enough to be on a 3 or 10 year ban. hopefully not but only time will tell. best of luck
              This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

• Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
                if he entered illegally then he began accruing unlawful presence the minute he entered. sounds like they might be trying to find out if he accrued enough to be on a 3 or 10 year ban. hopefully not but only time will tell. best of luck
                It's been more than 11 years for this incidence. He got captured at the Airport and then they took him. Ban should be over by now.

Comment

• US government shutdown

Will government shut down effect the movement or visa processing??

Comment

• [QUOTE=aniishp;551344]Will government shut down effect the movement or visa processing??[/QUO

It may affect if it will continue... lets hope for the best

Comment

• See quoted update from DoS below:

"At this time, scheduled passport and visa services in the United States and at our posts overseas will continue during the lapse in appropriations as the situation permits. This website will not be regularly updated until full operations resume, with the exception of emergency safety and security information."

I think these operations should not be affected by shutdown as these are fee-funded. So there should not be any major impact on interviews overseas and USCIS operations.

I am not sure how NVC funding works. Processing may get impacted if NVC is completely govt funded.

[QUOTE=kotha;551462]
                      Originally posted by aniishp View Post
                      Will government shut down effect the movement or visa processing??[/QUO

It may affect if it will continue... lets hope for the best

Comment

• Cspa

Hi guys,

Need some input from you guys:
                        Uncle applies for his brother (dad) and family
                        DOB: April 1991
                        PD: Feb 2004
                        Petition approved in Aug 2009
                        We got an email to start the process which just included my parents name
                        Feb 16 we sent letter asking to add me and my younger brother (93 born) using CSPA

Later, they added me and my brother's name when they asked to pay fees

Will I get the visa?

Comment

• Data update

As per data released by DoS
                          966 - October 2017
                          904 - November 2017
                          1184 -December 2017

Assumption based on VB movement till end of March (Assuming March VB PD as 1 Feb 04)
                          6200+/-200 F4 at end of March 2018 (Overall F 8000+/-300 at end of March 2018)

Originally posted by kotha View Post
                          any update for Dec?

Comment

• F4 priority dates in 2004 India

Let's start a new thread for folks with priority dates F4 India in 2004 since we are already in 2004.

Comment

• From tomorrow people may start receiving email of Immigration Interview. Please keep checking your email.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiran_pharmacist View Post
                                From tomorrow people may start receiving email of Immigration Interview. Please keep checking your email.
                                It will be from 1st February right?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X