F-4 With Priority Dates in Sep-Oct 2003 India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Approved

Finally got the visa approved. Thank you all for the support. Hope all waiting for the visas will get their visas soon without any issues. I will try to explain all the process for the interiew what we went through. We were having the F4 India PD on Nov072003 and we got the interview date on Dec 8 at Mumbai by email on Nov1. As soon as we got the interview call, we took the medical appointment at the Appollo Chennai on 14th November. The medical fees were 34000 for 2 adults and 1 child (5yrs) plus 8300 for the vaccinations. The results will be delivered on the third day as our son had Tuberculosis test. If it is only adults, the result will be handed over on the next day. Before going to the interview we have to take appointment for the biometrics via online at http://ustraveldocs.com annd also select the passport delivery option. So after we had medical, we went to the US Visa Centre at Chennai to take the biometric which was done in 30 mins or so. The biometrics appointment is a must before the interview. It will be better to get the PCC done as soon as you get the interview letter, as some case it will need police verification. In my case I got the PCC at the same day of the appointment in the Passport seva kendra, but my wife had police verification which took about 10 days. And we got all the documents like the originals of birth certificates,marriage certificate, AOS, tax returns of petitioner and joint sponsor, W2s and the Ds260 confirmation page which we will get sealed from the Visa center at the biometrics with the photo attached. And our interview time was 7.30 and we reached there by 7.00. But they will only call at 5 mins before and we have to wait outside by the roadside. Strictly the mobile phones are not allowed inside. Lockers are also not available. Some people were there offering locker facility and i think it was too costly. After we entered for the interview, documents are verified in a counter. After the verification, we have to wait for the interview call which took about 30 mins. The interview will be conducted at another counter. For us it was US lady and first she asked to take the oath. And then she asked us some basic qns like, where are we going and and what is the job of the petitioner. She was very polite and we had no problems with the accent or anything like that. After that she told your visa is approved and will send it to the pickup location we have selected.
    Hope this will be helpful. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by s141 View Post
      Finally got the visa approved. Thank you all for the support. Hope all waiting for the visas will get their visas soon without any issues. I will try to explain all the process for the interiew what we went through. We were having the F4 India PD on Nov072003 and we got the interview date on Dec 8 at Mumbai by email on Nov1. As soon as we got the interview call, we took the medical appointment at the Appollo Chennai on 14th November. The medical fees were 34000 for 2 adults and 1 child (5yrs) plus 8300 for the vaccinations. The results will be delivered on the third day as our son had Tuberculosis test. If it is only adults, the result will be handed over on the next day. Before going to the interview we have to take appointment for the biometrics via online at http://ustraveldocs.com annd also select the passport delivery option. So after we had medical, we went to the US Visa Centre at Chennai to take the biometric which was done in 30 mins or so. The biometrics appointment is a must before the interview. It will be better to get the PCC done as soon as you get the interview letter, as some case it will need police verification. In my case I got the PCC at the same day of the appointment in the Passport seva kendra, but my wife had police verification which took about 10 days. And we got all the documents like the originals of birth certificates,marriage certificate, AOS, tax returns of petitioner and joint sponsor, W2s and the Ds260 confirmation page which we will get sealed from the Visa center at the biometrics with the photo attached. And our interview time was 7.30 and we reached there by 7.00. But they will only call at 5 mins before and we have to wait outside by the roadside. Strictly the mobile phones are not allowed inside. Lockers are also not available. Some people were there offering locker facility and i think it was too costly. After we entered for the interview, documents are verified in a counter. After the verification, we have to wait for the interview call which took about 30 mins. The interview will be conducted at another counter. For us it was US lady and first she asked to take the oath. And then she asked us some basic qns like, where are we going and and what is the job of the petitioner. She was very polite and we had no problems with the accent or anything like that. After that she told your visa is approved and will send it to the pickup location we have selected.
      Hope this will be helpful. Cheers.
      wow that's amazing... that was a great thought to explain the process... so when are you moving and to where? all the very best for the future...

Comment

• Yes, I am in US. I am helping my family with two petitions and their PD is 4Apr'04.

I am digging into Visa statistics released by DoS each month, to get those numbers.

BTW Jan bulletin is out. PD is 15Dec2003
        Originally posted by kotha View Post
        Sir are you already migrated to US ? when is your PD? from where are you getting all these datas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Popat View Post
          Yes, I am in US. I am helping my family with two petitions and their PD is 4Apr'04.

I am digging into Visa statistics released by DoS each month, to get those numbers.

BTW Jan bulletin is out. PD is 15Dec2003
          Yeah I came to know about it. Now need to wait for 2 to three months. My PD is 20th Jan 04. Lets hope for the best. If you get to know anything please let us know. Since two retrogression have been occurred recently, Pending applications must not be there. So the movement will be there but may be it get slow. I think between Dec and April not much applicant's are there in this forum.

Anyway keep us informed..

Comment

• Traveling back to India

Hi ,

I had a question regarding traveling after receiving an Immigrant Visa through the F4 category India.

Supposing, I receive my Visa after my interview and I travel to the USA, will it be a problem if I travel back to India within a week of immigrating?

I.E.: I am the principal applicant for*F4 India category. I plan to travel to USA with my spouse and 2 kids. My spouse and kids need to come to India to complete their academic year in school? So, I need them to travel back to India after 8 days. They will return to USA once the school term ends.* Will there be any hurdles when the travel back to the USA after completing their school term in India?

My interview is in Jan 2018. If all goes well, I am planning to migrate in Jan, but my wife and kids need to come back to india in 1 week because of term end examinations in school. They plan to return to the USA in April 2018.

Please let me know if this is a good idea? Will there be an difficulties?

Comment

• Originally posted by akash.shah View Post
              Hi ,

I had a question regarding traveling after receiving an Immigrant Visa through the F4 category India.

Supposing, I receive my Visa after my interview and I travel to the USA, will it be a problem if I travel back to India within a week of immigrating?

I.E.: I am the principal applicant for*F4 India category. I plan to travel to USA with my spouse and 2 kids. My spouse and kids need to come to India to complete their academic year in school? So, I need them to travel back to India after 8 days. They will return to USA once the school term ends.* Will there be any hurdles when the travel back to the USA after completing their school term in India?

My interview is in Jan 2018. If all goes well, I am planning to migrate in Jan, but my wife and kids need to come back to india in 1 week because of term end examinations in school. They plan to return to the USA in April 2018.

Please let me know if this is a good idea? Will there be an difficulties?
              I don't think there will be any problem in that. you need to understand and do things in consultation with someone who can guide you well.

Comment

• Update on numbers

Visa issued for F4 india FY2018,

966 - October 2017
                904 - November 2017

Comment

966 - October 2017
                  904 - November 2017
                  so we have still hope

Comment

966 - October 2017
                    904 - November 2017
                    What is the total no for 2018? is it 4200? If so we have hope for the movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by kotha View Post
                      What is the total no for 2018? is it 4200? If so we have hope for the movement.
                      Peolpe till 7 jan 2004 got il

Comment

• Originally posted by pam75 View Post
                        wow great news. so might be moved till 8th

Comment

when is yours? mine is 20th Jan

Comment

• Originally posted by kotha View Post
                            when is yours? mine is 20th Jan
                            Yes, till 8 th jan 2004 got il . My pd is 22 march 2004

Comment

Yes, till 8 th jan 2004 got il . My pd is 22 march 2004
                              I can expect my IL in March bulletin hopefully. Let's cross our fingers. if its 8th Jan people till 7th will get the IL. I think 8th is not included. Do you know anyone with PD between 8th and 15th?

Comment

• You will have interview in March for sure.

Originally posted by kotha View Post
                                I can expect my IL in March bulletin hopefully. Let's cross our fingers. if its 8th Jan people till 7th will get the IL. I think 8th is not included. Do you know anyone with PD between 8th and 15th?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X