Cancelled Aos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled Aos

I'm currently cancelling my AOS as I'm no longer in the US due to circumstances that I won't go in to , my question is .. Will I be able to use my visa waiver to visit family that are still in the US after my AOS is cancelled ? Or will cancelling it cause problems ,as my US citizen wife is still in the US and I do want to be able to visit or even eventually file a new i-130 when circumstances change .

if you got a visa waiver because your adjustment of status then no. Anything approved while AOS status is pending will be cancelled also when you cancel your application. For example lets just say your AOS was pending and you got an approved work permit, then you either cancelled you application or it was denied, the work pemit would also be void.

Comment

Notified

So I got notification that AOS has now been cancelled , as a U.K. citizen within the VWP can I apply for a visa waiver to travel to the US now to visit family ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
        So I got notification that AOS has now been cancelled , as a U.K. citizen within the VWP can I apply for a visa waiver to travel to the US now to visit family ?
        You can try. There are no guarantees as to whether you'll be allowed in.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X