Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa transfer/Stamping

Hi,

I worked in US from June'2013 to June'2016 on H1B from my employer A. My petition got extended in Jan'2016 and is approved/valid till Jul'2018. My visa got expired in Oct'2015 and has not been stamped yet as i returned to India in June'2016 and working with the same employer. I applied for visa transfer through employer B and got my approval notice in Mar'2017. Now the situation is my employer A want to send me again to US and asked for visa stamping.
    My worry is can i do my stamping with old petition from employer A or is there any problem?

Thanks
    singh.roops

Originally posted by singh.roops View Post
    Hi,

I worked in US from June'2013 to June'2016 on H1B from my employer A. My petition got extended in Jan'2016 and is approved/valid till Jul'2018. My visa got expired in Oct'2015 and has not been stamped yet as i returned to India in June'2016 and working with the same employer. I applied for visa transfer through employer B and got my approval notice in Mar'2017. Now the situation is my employer A want to send me again to US and asked for visa stamping.
    My worry is can i do my stamping with old petition from employer A or is there any problem?

Thanks
    singh.roops
    You have to decide if you want to go for stamping with A or B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      You have to decide if you want to go for stamping with A or B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks Raghvi for your reply!!

So it is legal if i go for stamping with my old petition?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X