Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for ESTA Application

Hi.

I was adopted from South Korea to Norway when I was 3 months old an do naturally not have any recollection of this, nor do I know what documents was made or not made for me before being adopted. Hence, I struggle a bit with a couple of questions in my ESTA application and was wondering if anyone in here has been through this before, or know what options to choose:

Question 1: Have you ever been issued a passport or national identity card for travel by any other country?

This I have no idea about. My first instinct says choose "No" but then again, there may have been issued without me knowing. Maybe I had to have something issued to be flown out of Korea to Norway?

Question 2: Have you ever been a citizen or national of any other country?

No idea. Do people automatically register as a citizen of their country of birth? That may possibly differ from country to country? This is also a Yes/No question.

Any help would be appreciated.

I tried getting in contact with the US Embassy in Norway but at the moment I don't even get on a phone que, just a message about calling back later.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Paddis; 04-14-2017, 10:25 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X