Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Exam cannot be issued

Hi,

My spouse is getting is AoS and needs the i 683. We went to a clinic, found out he needs treatment for TB. Was sent to another clinic. They issued treatment which are some pills he needs to take for the next 3-4 months. We went back to the first clinic. The doctor said he cannot complete the i 683 until his treatment is complete. Is this correct? I'm just really skeptical with this doctor because he's been reaaaal fishy the past month.

This is not unusual for applicants diagnosed with active or potentially-active TB. We've had reports of the same demand from otgher USCIS-listed doctors.

--Ray B

Originally posted by delicateglow View Post
    Hi,

My spouse is getting is AoS and needs the i 683. We went to a clinic, found out he needs treatment for TB. Was sent to another clinic. They issued treatment which are some pills he needs to take for the next 3-4 months. We went back to the first clinic. The doctor said he cannot complete the i 683 until his treatment is complete. Is this correct? I'm just really skeptical with this doctor because he's been reaaaal fishy the past month.

Comment

Length of treatment is very individual, based on the strain and severity of infection. A few months of treatment is not out of the ordinary. Follow-up x-rays is usually done to make sure the patient is free of an active infection.

If you don't trust the doctor, consider a second opinion.
      Last edited by NettieL; 04-28-2017, 05:29 PM.
      Not legal advice.

Comment

It is the norms

This is something you do not have to worry about. It is quite normal. This is especially for someone who needs to be treated for TB. Consider other options if you are still not sure try looking out for alternatives and make sure you visit an aesthetic clinic.
        Last edited by ceci1073; 11-09-2020, 12:05 PM. Reason: Link

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X