• Show
Clear All

• Our timeline:
    PD: April 2017
    Fingerprint: May 2017
    Ead approved: July 2017
    EAD lost in the mail and sent back to USCIS July to Sept
    Interview ready to be scheduled: July 2017
    ...Were still waiting for our interview. I don't even have my EAD.
    We filed in Dallas. This process has been incredibly frustrating. We have send in multiple requests for my EAD but still nothing.

Comment

• Any news!!!!!!!

Any April flier gotten their interview notice or green card?im seeing a lot of may flier getting interview notice and green card

Comment

• No updates yet, but one of the August filers got i485 accepted notice today

Originally posted by CEO2 View Post
        Any April flier gotten their interview notice or green card?im seeing a lot of may flier getting interview notice and green card

Comment

• Nothing here! I check on processing time for Las Vegas and they are still on January. So at least two more months.

Originally posted by CEO2 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by CEO2 View Post
            I filed for my parents concurrently in April and still nothing... A couple months back, I 485 says that both are ready to be scheduled for interview but nothing has happened since; meanwhile I 130 still says that "Case was received". Anyone has updates?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by megonq View Post
              Nothing here! I check on processing time for Las Vegas and they are still on January. So at least two more months.
              Hi everybody, just got my interview date for March 26. hope you all got yours!!!! will let you how the interview goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by megonq View Post
                Hi everybody, just got my interview date for March 26. hope you all got yours!!!! will let you how the interview goes.
                I received my interview notice yesterday for April 06. Good to you.

Comment

• Any updates for anyone? We got an update online ? case transfered and new Office has jurisdiction? anyone knows what?s next? Our service centre was TSC

Comment

• Processing times

The USCIS has updated its processing time page give more and improved information.

This site provides applicants the ability to see an estimate of the time to completion from submission of USCIS forms based on its adjudication location and subtype.

Comment

• Interview related

there,
                      Maybe someone can help me. I am a Canadian citizen married to H1b, I moved to US on H4.

We applied for AOS separately, he applied in April and mine was filed after I moved in Aug, 2017. We got married in Jan2017.

He already got his EAD/AP in Aug and still waiting for interview. Whereas me I haven?t even got EAD/ AP yet.

Questions:

1) is it possible I won?t get EAD/AP and straight interview?

2) do you know if our interviews are going to be separate or since I am follow to join, mine would be with him when he gets his?

3) I read anyone else listed on primary applicants application has to join for interview? So will I have 2 interviews or both will have 2 interviews?

Comment

• field office- san francisco

Originally posted by azblk View Post
                        The USCIS has updated its processing time page give more and improved information.

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/
                        I applied on June13,2017 , and since july my status is case is ready for an interview but havnt heard anything . its been 9 months now
                        so much frustration, my EAD expires in october too.
                        this processing time shows they are still processing cases of nov 2016 but have seen posts of people getting interviews who have applied after me
                        can anyone please help n suggest

Comment

• Originally posted by erkriti09 View Post
                          I applied on June13,2017 , and since july my status is case is ready for an interview but havnt heard anything . its been 9 months now
                          so much frustration, my EAD expires in october too.
                          this processing time shows they are still processing cases of nov 2016 but have seen posts of people getting interviews who have applied after me
                          can anyone please help n suggest
                          For most straight forward case it depends on how busy your field office is. I applied in April 2017. My case was ready to schedule interview in June 2017 but i didnt get an interview scheduled until Feb 2018 for April 04, 2018.

Comment

• I-130 the correct for a citizen parents living overseas? Please help

I am a citizen and I want to apply for my mon's green card. Since she had her visa denied twice. She didn't want to have a green card because she needs to keep coming to the USA. But because they denied her visa, we are going to pursue the green card. The question is, Is the Form I-130 the correct one, since she is overseas?

Thank you,

Rosangela

Comment

• Originally posted by ktmfamily View Post
                              I am a citizen and I want to apply for my mon's green card. Since she had her visa denied twice. She didn't want to have a green card because she needs to keep coming to the USA. But because they denied her visa, we are going to pursue the green card. The question is, Is the Form I-130 the correct one, since she is overseas?

Thank you,

Rosangela
                              Rosangela,

that is correct. Your mother is in the Immediate relative category. Thus, her priority date is current which means a visa is always available. The I-130 Petition for alien relative, establishes the relationship between you and your mother. Here is the link to pretty much everything you need to know. https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...urces/A1en.pdf
                              When she is ready to immigrate, she will need a sponsor for the I-864 Affidavit of Financial support also.

Here is more info
                              What Happens After You Apply
                              Once USCIS receives the Form I-130, we will process the application and then the petitioner will receive:

A receipt notice confirming that USCIS received the petition (If the petition is incomplete, we may have to reject it, or ask the petitioner for more evidence or information, which will delay processing. Please send all required documents the first time to avoid delay.);
                              A notice of a biometrics appointment date;
                              An interview appointment date may be scheduled; and
                              A written notice or decision. Normally, when USCIS approve the petition, we send it to the U.S. Department of State?s National Visa Center (NVC).
                              When a visa is available, the NVC will notify the petitioner and relative, inviting him or her and qualifying dependents to apply for immigrant visas.
                              When the time comes for the relative to immigrate, the petitioner must agree to be his or her financial sponsor by filing Form I-864, Affidavit of Support.

Best of luck!

Comment

• I-130 for a parent

Thank you very much for your reply. I checked the link you sent and saw that the immediate realtives such as children and husband/or wife will have a visa available. Do you have any idea how long will take to get a visa number for a parent? In this case my mom? Can it take up to an year?

So far thank you for your help

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                                Rosangela,

that is correct. Your mother is in the Immediate relative category. Thus, her priority date is current which means a visa is always available. The I-130 Petition for alien relative, establishes the relationship between you and your mother. Here is the link to pretty much everything you need to know. https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...urces/A1en.pdf
                                When she is ready to immigrate, she will need a sponsor for the I-864 Affidavit of Financial support also.

Here is more info
                                What Happens After You Apply
                                Once USCIS receives the Form I-130, we will process the application and then the petitioner will receive:

A receipt notice confirming that USCIS received the petition (If the petition is incomplete, we may have to reject it, or ask the petitioner for more evidence or information, which will delay processing. Please send all required documents the first time to avoid delay.);
                                A notice of a biometrics appointment date;
                                An interview appointment date may be scheduled; and
                                A written notice or decision. Normally, when USCIS approve the petition, we send it to the U.S. Department of State?s National Visa Center (NVC).
                                When a visa is available, the NVC will notify the petitioner and relative, inviting him or her and qualifying dependents to apply for immigrant visas.
                                When the time comes for the relative to immigrate, the petitioner must agree to be his or her financial sponsor by filing Form I-864, Affidavit of Support.

Best of luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X