Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2017 Submission - Concurrent Application i-130, i-131, i-465, i-765 & i693 (ATL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news guys? Im impatiently waiting 😒

Comment

• Still Waiting

My Priority date is May 31, 2017. I am filing from Miami. The status remains "On June 5, 2017, we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485". No interview notice, or updates of any kind since then.

Originally posted by Vio View Post
      Any news guys? Im impatiently waiting 😒

Comment

• Card is produced

Hi, my PD is May 5, 2018. My husband and I got interviewed on April 20. 30mins after interview, status changed to Card is being produced. Finally one thing off my checklist. good luck guys.

Oh by the way my I-130 still says needs to be reviewed. While my I-1485 says Card is being produced. I?m kinda confused about it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayern View Post
          Hi, my PD is May 5, 2018. My husband and I got interviewed on April 20. 30mins after interview, status changed to Card is being produced. Finally one thing off my checklist. good luck guys.

Oh by the way my I-130 still says needs to be reviewed. While my I-1485 says Card is being produced. I?m kinda confused about it though.
          LOL, congratulations! That's awesome news!
          Do not worry about it. You can't approve a petition for adjustment of status (I-485) without approving an underlying I-130. To be clear, the I-130's purpose is to validate your Immediate-relative relationship (spouse) to a US citizen. The I-485 Adjustment of status purpose is to be able to remain in the US while applying for your green card. I am oversimplifying it, of course.
          So had you been ineligible for adjustment of status, (and everything else is without legal complications), you would just go to your country of origin and apply for your immigrant visa at the US embassy. - Consular processing.

Your "green" green card is on the way! You have nothing to worry about. Here are the I-751 removal of conditions. It's never too early to start setting aside evidence for that. https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_f...i-751instr.pdf

All the best.

Comment

• Hi guys yesterday I received the letter with the interview date wich is in June 19 ...PD 05/17/17 NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by Vio View Post
              Hi guys yesterday I received the letter with the interview date wich is in June 19 ...PD 05/17/17 NYC
              Congratulations! Where is your field office?

Comment

• Originally posted by aUCFknight View Post
                Congratulations! Where is your field office?
                Federal Plaza NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by Vio View Post
                  Hi guys yesterday I received the letter with the interview date wich is in June 19 ...PD 05/17/17 NYC
                  This is great news! I submitted my application around the same time so lets see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by stunna2017 View Post
                    This is great news! I submitted my application around the same time so lets see what happens.
                    My priority date is May 31, 2017. Have not received interview letter as yet. EAD expiring in August. Called and they said NY is backed up still at June 2016. When the interview letter is received about how long is the interview following the letter? meaning is it like a month or 2 or less than 30 days? thank you

Comment

• visiting on ESTA visa to USA , is that my 140 approval invalidated.

Hello Friends,
                      I need really quick help
                      I have Eb3 140 Approved with Priority date DEC/2007, which is current now
                      Here is my situation,

I am out Of USA and got UK citizenship,
                      And I left the country and my H1B expired around 3 Years back .

I spoke with the couple of companies, they will do the H1b transfer if I am in the USA, as I need to have interview attended and have Job offer

It is possible for me to visit USA on ESTA (Visa waiver program) Visa, and get the Job offer in the USA and come back to get H1b Stamped.

Here the only question i haveis if I visited on ESTA visa to the USA, is that my 140 approval will be invalidated, i mean is that reset my immigration status, so that I cannot use my 140 approval, with a priority date of DEC/2007.

Comment

• Interview notice!

Hello everyone! Phoenix filer here. Our interview was scheduled!

Here's our timeline:

March 25, 2017 - Got Married
                        April 26, 2017 - Package Sent
                        May 2, 2017 - Package received
                        June 1, 2017 - Biometrics Appointment
                        June 29, 2017 - Status changed to ready to be scheduled for an interview
                        September 6, 2017 - EAD mailed
                        July 10, 2018 - Interview scheduled!

Interview date August 22, 2018

Yeeeah! The most exciting news for a long long time!!!!

Question! How long does it usually take for a green card to be delivered after the interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by margoair View Post
                          Hello everyone! Phoenix filer here. Our interview was scheduled!

Here's our timeline:

March 25, 2017 - Got Married
                          April 26, 2017 - Package Sent
                          May 2, 2017 - Package received
                          June 1, 2017 - Biometrics Appointment
                          June 29, 2017 - Status changed to ready to be scheduled for an interview
                          September 6, 2017 - EAD mailed
                          July 10, 2018 - Interview scheduled!

Interview date August 22, 2018

Yeeeah! The most exciting news for a long long time!!!!

Question! How long does it usually take for a green card to be delivered after the interview?
                          Congrats! This link has a lot of useful information to help you prepare for your interview.

Comment

• Medical expired

Hello everyone! We had an interview today and it went good BUT apparently we need to get a new medical exam cause the one we submitted with the application is expired.

So just heads up for everyone:

IF YOUR MEDICAL IS OLDER THAN ONE YEAR, YOU NEED TO GET A NEW ONE FOR THE INTERVIEW!

We didn't know that, and even though we're grateful that our green card is one step away, it's kinda frustrating that nobody let us know about this detail.

Comment

• Originally posted by margoair View Post
                              Hello everyone! We had an interview today and it went good BUT apparently we need to get a new medical exam cause the one we submitted with the application is expired.

So just heads up for everyone:

IF YOUR MEDICAL IS OLDER THAN ONE YEAR, YOU NEED TO GET A NEW ONE FOR THE INTERVIEW!

We didn't know that, and even though we're grateful that our green card is one step away, it's kinda frustrating that nobody let us know about this detail.
                              Congrats on your interview! The I-485 instructions do state that you should wait until your interview is scheduled to complete the I-693 and to just bring it to the interview. See screenshot below. Page 12 of 42; I-485 instructions.

You have a year to submit the I-693 from date that it is completed. Then, it remains valid for one more year from the date USCIS receives it. If timed properly, it could actually be valid for 2 years. Of course, if you send it right away with your AOS applications, you are using up that initial 1-year window.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by UScitizenFilingforspouse; 08-22-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X