Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2017 Submission - Concurrent Application i-130, i-131, i-465, i-765 & i693 (ATL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2017 Submission - Concurrent Application i-130, i-131, i-465, i-765 & i693 (ATL)

This thread is primarily for May fillers in the Georgia area, other part of the country can also be included. Please lets update each other on the timeline.

I sent off my package on Thursday 4th May 2017, i haven't heard nothing back yet. Patiently waiting.

Hopefully a May Submission

Today I will be going to get the medical examination done (I-693) and then it is going to be a process of putting together all of the evidence of a valid marriage. Passport photos and going over the forms to make sure no mistakes were made.

So fingers crossed I will also submit everything in May.

My case:

Came to USA in 2001 on a B2 Vise, I was 10 years old
    2012 received DACA
    2016 graduated from college w/ Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
    April 2017 married my husband who also attended and graduated from the same university

We currently live with his parents since he has loans to pay off. Maybe at the end of this year we might get a place of our own. Our marriage is valid and true. I have changed the address on my bank statements and credit cards. Will change it on my IL DL so that we can be on the same auto insurance.

Forms we are going to submit: I-485, I-131, I-130, I-130A, I-693, I-864, I-765, G-325A

If I am missing some forms or don't need any of the above mentioned forms, please let me know.

Hopefully I can get the process done within the next 5-6 months because my DACA is expiring January 2018 and I need my work permit.
    Last edited by Walbrzyszanka21; 05-15-2017, 10:24 AM.
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

May 2017 filer here 😊

Originally posted by MamaBoyz View Post
      This thread is primarily for May fillers in the Georgia area, other part of the country can also be included. Please lets update each other on the timeline.

I sent off my package on Thursday 4th May 2017, i haven't heard nothing back yet. Patiently waiting.
      Hi!!! I sent mine on May 2, 2017. They received it on the 5th and I got my first NOA (3 receipts) on the 15th. I haven't received the letter for Biometrics yet. 😓

Comment

My timeline so far

Im in texas

PD May09 2017
        documents received by uscis may 12 2017
        Receipts sent May 15 2017

Waiting for biometrics.....

Comment

I sent mine on may 16 to the Chicago Lockbox. I only got email notification that they received my application on the 19. Still waiting for notification by mail.

srsjacobs

Comment

Originally posted by srsjacobs View Post
            I sent mine on may 16 to the Chicago Lockbox. I only got email notification that they received my application on the 19. Still waiting for notification by mail.

srsjacobs
            You'll probably get the notification by mail in less than 2 weeks, 3 weeks at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
              Today I will be going to get the medical examination done (I-693) and then it is going to be a process of putting together all of the evidence of a valid marriage. Passport photos and going over the forms to make sure no mistakes were made.

So fingers crossed I will also submit everything in May.

My case:

Came to USA in 2001 on a B2 Vise, I was 10 years old
              2012 received DACA
              2016 graduated from college w/ Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
              April 2017 married my husband who also attended and graduated from the same university

We currently live with his parents since he has loans to pay off. Maybe at the end of this year we might get a place of our own. Our marriage is valid and true. I have changed the address on my bank statements and credit cards. Will change it on my IL DL so that we can be on the same auto insurance.

Forms we are going to submit: I-485, I-131, I-130, I-130A, I-693, I-864, I-765, G-325A

If I am missing some forms or don't need any of the above mentioned forms, please let me know.

Hopefully I can get the process done within the next 5-6 months because my DACA is expiring January 2018 and I need my work permit.

Hello! There is a chance you'll get it done just before your DACA expires. Usually, (upon reading most of the posts) the process takes abt 6mos onwards. Also, you'll have EAD before your GC interview.

Comment

Hi! A little update in my AOS application:

May 2- Submitted the AOS packet (i-1485,i-1765,i-130)
                May 5- Priority Date
                May 15- Got the receipts/letters from USCIS
                May 26- Biometrics appt. letter
                June 8- Biometrics appointment

I'm not from Georgia btw, I'm from Cali. But I'm following this thread. Let's keep updating each other, shall we?

Comment

Originally posted by kayern View Post

May 5- Priority Date

I'm not from Georgia btw, I'm from Cali. But I'm following this thread. Let's keep updating each other, shall we?
                  Hey, good news on your progress.

I submitted my applications on the 8th of this month and just have them returned to me today. And I'm really sad right now. Forms I-130, I-765 , and I-485. With a notice saying payment was incorrect, or payment was not provided. I made payment with money order. Did you make your payments with checks or money order?

Comment

Originally posted by aquila View Post

I submitted my applications on the 8th of this month and just have them returned to me today. And I'm really sad right now. Forms I-130, I-765 , and I-485. With a notice saying payment was incorrect, or payment was not provided. I made payment with money order. Did you make your payments with checks or money order?
                    what was the payment amounts? you need two checks or money orders for $535(i-130) and $1225(i-485, i-765 and biometrics).

Comment

Greetings from NYC

Here is my timeline

05/12/2017 Package sent to Chicago mailbox
                      05/23/2017 Check was cashed
                      05/27/2017 I got the mail with all receipts

Comment

Hello

I had posted this on the family based forum but I wanted to be included and follow this thread too since we are all May filers and the process is long. The more info I see and hear about the better I feel so I really appreciate everyone's updates. Good luck to all!

I am the petitioner and husband is the applicant. We are filing from San Diego.

Package mailed via USPS: 4/29/17
                        Delivery at Chicago lockbox: 5/1/17
                        Email Notifications: 5/8/17 for 130, 485, 765
                        Mail Notifications: 5/11 for 485, 765 (missing mail receipt for 130)
                        Priority Date: 5/2/17
                        Notice Date: 5/8/17
                        Biometrics Notice Date: 5/17/17
                        Biometrics Date: 6/1/17

Comment

Originally posted by kayern View Post

May 5- Priority Date

PLEASE can you list out all the forms you submitted and the cover page.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aquila View Post

Hi! Sent 2 personal checks. I1485-$1225 & I130-$535.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by omoiyakaso View Post
                            PLEASE can you list out all the forms you submitted and the cover page.

thanks
                            Well it will take too long if I type everything lol. You can message me and I'll give you the links of my resources.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Monalyza2 View Post
                            I had posted this on the family based forum but I wanted to be included and follow this thread too since we are all May filers and the process is long. The more info I see and hear about the better I feel so I really appreciate everyone's updates. Good luck to all!

I am the petitioner and husband is the applicant. We are filing from San Diego.

Package mailed via USPS: 4/29/17
                            Delivery at Chicago lockbox: 5/1/17
                            Email Notifications: 5/8/17 for 130, 485, 765
                            Mail Notifications: 5/11 for 485, 765 (missing mail receipt for 130)
                            Priority Date: 5/2/17
                            Notice Date: 5/8/17
                            Biometrics Notice Date: 5/17/17
                            Biometrics Date: 6/1/17
                            That's pretty fast. Good luck to us!

Comment

Update

Im in texas

PD May09 2017

Receipts mail may 19

update:
                              Biometrics notice May 26