Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M***aukee Field office is on a 4-months vacation?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M***aukee Field office is on a 4-months vacation?!

Our N-400 biometics were done on January 17.
    At that time, USCIS official processing times for that field office showed June 30, 2016
    Today is may 23-rd, 4 months have passed.
    What do we have?
    The online status of our application did not change at all "Fingerprints are scheduled", and the today's priority date for current processing in M***aukee Field Office still shows June 30, 2016
    Really???

I don't know what the date actually implies because my field office date has not changed (27 July 2016) since I sent in my application on February 27th. I've gone for biometrics end of March and is scheduled for my interview mid June. It is a waiting game.
    Last edited by HBailie; 05-23-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

today, after 1+ months, the processing date of that field office moved forward 16 days. Now I know that the time is running 2 times slower there, compared to the external world...
      The online status of my application is still "On January 3, 2017, we scheduled you for a fingerprint appointment..."

Comment

Originally posted by sheremey View Post
        today, after 1+ months, the processing date of that field office moved forward 16 days. Now I know that the time is running 2 times slower there, compared to the external world...
        The online status of my application is still "On January 3, 2017, we scheduled you for a fingerprint appointment..."
        Have you tried to make an infopass appointment?
        Not legal advice.

Comment

Things are moving in their official processing dates. Now they process mid-September applications...
          My online status is still (as of today, July 15th) "On January 3, 2017, we scheduled you for a fingerprint appointment"...

Comment

UPDATE: More than 9 months passed after the fingerprinting. Still, we have "scheduled fingerprint appointment" as the online status.
            Done: 2 InfoPass appointments. On the latest one, the lady said: "wait for another 6 months". Literally.
            Today, I tried to submit an e-request and received an error message "the case is within normal processing time"...

This should make anyone who worry about absence of interview scheduling 3-4-5-6-7 months after the biometrics feel better: 9 months is still not an abnormal wait time after all, according to USCIS!

Comment

I am approaching 1 year (!) after the filing date, and the latest status is still "On Jan 3, we scheduled you for a fingerprint appointment"...
              Tried to submit an e-reguest today. There was the usual "Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time."

If I get in line for an interview soon after the filing anniversary, that would be a great accomplishment, I guess...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X