X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative processing since 4 weeks

Hi everybody,

I'm a bit confused.

I've been to the ambassy on the 9th of may for my E2 visa. The agent asked me for more precision about my source of funds. Other than that it went quite well, but the question of the source of funds can probably be related to my age (i'm 23), so the VO could wonder how i could have that much money. She kept my passeport.

So two days after, the 11th my consultant sent back all the documents required.

It's now the 7th of june, so nearly a month.

Has it ever happened to one of you?
    What happened?
    Do you think they forgot my application?

Thanks.

Mat

check online

Most embassies and consulate now provide you with a case number when they keep your passport.
    Use that number to verify the status of your Application On that embassy website

Comment

Yes i know and i check the CEAC every hours approximately, and it is still with the Administrative Processing status

Comment

My passport also AP last 5 week. If you got any update let post here.

Comment

I talked with my consultant, she told me that currently more and more application were subject to longer process and applicants were asked to show more information.
          She told me as well that some application are also studied by FBI for deeper investigation. I don't really know about that, hard to believe, but seems like they are very rough right now.

Don't know if that can help.

And other than that, it seems like they legally cannot keep your passeport more than 6 weeks. At the end of the 6 weeks they have to give you an answer and your passeport.

Comment

Hey mate, did you hear any updates? Cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X