I-539 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-539 help

I have a TD visa that expires on the 20th . I sent an I-539 for my original visa and it was processed fine. My husbands job took forever to give him the new letter so we were cutting it pretty close. He went to the border and got a tn for him and a TD for the kids I submitted my paperwork right away and mistakenly used the same I-539 that I had saved on my computer changing the appropriate information of course but apparently there was a new version out so it was sent back to me with a message to resubmit. I called USCIS and the guy told me to send it by express mail and that They should cash the check in time and even if they don't it would be up to the official who process it to decide if I overstayed or not. I feel like I don;t want to risk it so I'm thinking on driving to the border on the 20th and get a b2 if the check doesn't cash in time and then do another i-539 to change form b2 to Td. My question is will they let me get in with a b2 knowing I'm living in the US should I just wait for the i-539 to be processed?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X