Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview 2017 under Administrative Processing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview 2017 under Administrative Processing ?

Do you have face AP in 2017 ?
    if so then how many days they give you return passport ?

My interview done in 26 April 2017

In 7th May they asked for some additional paper.
    I submit it the paper 9th May

7th June case update AP
    22th June case update AP

I don't know how long have to wait more, its really hard time when this situation arrived in life.

Administrative Processing

I hear you my friend.
    I'm in the same boat as you.
    I had my interview on May 11th and the officer said my Visa is approved and they kept the passport as well.
    but when I check the case instead of saying approved it says "Administrative Processing"
    The date keeps updating, but still AP.
    I sent email and all they say is just wait for our notification.
    The best of luck to all of us that are on the same situation.

Comment

update

hello bro, i want to know what is your current progress with the immigration ? i have had the same problem too my case is still under AP. my interview was on 3rd of april 2017 and still on AP.

Comment

Originally posted by bd.tiger View Post
        hello bro, i want to know what is your current progress with the immigration ? i have had the same problem too my case is still under AP. my interview was on 3rd of april 2017 and still on AP.

No update yet it has been more then 3 month gone.

Comment

Admin processing

Hi,

I had a dropbox (New Delhi )then they have given 221g for interview and fingerprint
          i went for interview and again got 221g and asking some document via email and return my passport.
          I have done my interview on 1 June and sent all necessary documents and my case is not updated till now.

Any one facing same situation like this.. . Does any one know how much time they take to update the case?

Comment

Which Documents are need to submit

Originally posted by rvb119 View Post
            Hi,

I had a dropbox (New Delhi )then they have given 221g for interview and fingerprint
            i went for interview and again got 221g and asking some document via email and return my passport.
            I have done my interview on 1 June and sent all necessary documents and my case is not updated till now.

Any one facing same situation like this.. . Does any one know how much time they take to update the case?
            Hi,

I am having the same case like yours.
            they have marked few docs on 221(g) white sheet, I am going to submit those on coming Monday via email.

1. I want to know, do I need to submit some additional docs also, If yes then could you tell me which docs?
            2. I am working as a consultant (per hour basis), so sometimes my salary slip amount comes below LCA, and sometimes more, under 221(g) they ask me to submit additional/all pay stubs of 2017, Now what should I do? My last 2 salary slip the amount is above LCA.

Please help me.

And All the Best for you!

Comment

Originally posted by dhaka2newyork View Post
              Do you have face AP in 2017 ?
              if so then how many days they give you return passport ?

My interview done in 26 April 2017

In 7th May they asked for some additional paper.
              I submit it the paper 9th May

7th June case update AP
              22th June case update AP

I don't know how long have to wait more, its really hard time when this situation arrived in life.
              So how long it take to Administrative processing done? or you are still waiting?

Comment

Interview 2018 Dec 4th - Immigrant Vis

Originally posted by goodnews124 View Post
                So how long it take to Administrative processing done? or you are still waiting?
                Hi - Not sure if anyone knows about this but I had interview on Dec 4th and I was told Visa approved. No other forms provided and was told your passport will be mailed with Visa. Now its been more than 30 days and it only shows, Case is - Under Administrative processing. Does anyone has an idea what is the issue ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X