Atlas America Comprehensive Plan questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlas America Comprehensive Plan questions

I am about to purchase the Atlas America Comprehensive plan for my parents who are going to visit me starting next week.

Father: Has diabetes, under control.
    Mother: No pre-existing conditions like diabetes/blood pressure/ heart conditions etc

I have the following questions regarding Atlas America Comprehensive plan

1. The "Outstanding Restrictions" on this plan has the following

"Diagnosis, treatment or supplies for the feet; orthopedic shoes; orthopedic prescription devices to be attached to or placed in shoes, treatment of weak, strained, flat, unstable or unbalanced feet, metatarsalgia or bunions, and treatment of corns, calluses or toenails."

Does this mean that the insurance plan doesn't cover any diagnosis and treatment of feet? For example, if the person insured with this plan hurts his feet while tripping over a stone, then this plan won't cover diagnosis and treatment of that?

2. Does this plan cover any sort of injury that results from an accident? Like the example in above question, or say a automobile accident? I understand that in case of an automobile accident, it depends on who is at fault and that party's insurance should cover medical treatments, but in case the insured is at fault and hasn't opted for medical treatment coverage in their auto insurance plan, then does this Atlas plan cover treatment for the said accident?

Please let me know

Thank you for your interest in purchasing visitors insurance for your parents.

1. No that does not mean that. What you are describing is an injury and should be covered.
    2. Atlas America is secondary to any other application plan or benefit. Therefore, if you are injured in an accident and it is your fault, you have to claim in your auto insurance first. If they don't cover or don't cover enough, you can claim in Atlas America.

I hope that answers your questions.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.

You can purchase it online at https://www.insubuy.com/atlasamerica-insurance/
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thanks for the clarification

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}