L1 B Blanket Petition denied with reason of "NCA"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Blanket Petition denied with reason of "NCA"

Background: worked for a big four accounting firm for 2.5 years and got an offer of transferring back to the US.

Consulate location: Hong Kong

Result: My L1-B Blanket Petition interview and got denied. The reason marked was "NCA".

Question:
    1. Does anyone know what "NCA" means?
    2. The visa officer also suggested me to file with L1 Individual Petition. Does anyone have or have heard of similar experience?

Any help is highly appreciated! Thanks.

Originally posted by CK@ View Post
    Background: worked for a big four accounting firm for 2.5 years and got an offer of transferring back to the US.

Result: My L1-B Blanket Petition interview and got denied. The reason marked was "NCA".

Question:
    2. The visa officer also suggested me to file with L1 Individual Petition. Does anyone have or have heard of similar experience?

1. NCA probably stands for Not Clearly Approvable.
    2. Many folks who have been rejected under L1 Blanket have been asked by the officer to go through the L1 B individual or H1 route. It typically is done when the Visa officer was not clearly convinced about your specialized knowledge and would rather have your HR/Legal team provide documentary evidences of your specialization when filing L1 individual petition, and have it approved by USCIS.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by CK@ View Post

Question:

A lot of us had this experience, where individual petition is approved after blanket rejection. Go ahead, you've high chances of petition approval - provided you have all your paper work done correctly.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
        A lot of us had this experience, where individual petition is approved after blanket rejection. Go ahead, you've high chances of petition approval - provided you have all your paper work done correctly.
        Thanks for info

Comment

Is there any updates CK?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X