Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same here

Originally posted by balo101 View Post
    Anyone get their interview yet? it is really crazy. people applied in 2018 got their green cards and we are still waiting. My PD is July 5th, 2017.
    we applied in june 2017 and its still showing pending and a letter received that there is no flag on the case and its still in process.

Comment

• Finally interview date.

July 5 2017 sent my package I-485 and Affidavit of support.( I had sent I-130 6 months before and was already approved)
      August 2017 did Bio metrics
      October 2017 received work permit for 1 year.
      July 2018 sent renewal of work permit. received letter that they got the application and to wait for an answer.
      December 2018 (last week of the month) received interview date.
      January 18 at 7:15 Date set for interview.

I am going to an office on Dallas I'm not sure if the government shutdown is going to affect my date.

I'm in the last stretch. and just preparing myself for whatever outcome. Pray that everything goes well. I worry about my family my Toddler mostly that loves her Dad and can not do anything with out me.
      All I can do is prepare my paper work best I can and hope for the best.

To all waiting, pray if you can and prepare yourself for whatever comes, no use to worry ourselves to dead for things that are out of our control.
      Wish me luck and now going to try and find the thread that gives you a guide for the paper work I should bring with me.

If possible will be back and update, if they don't detain me on the spot that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by AIRAM9514 View Post
        July 5 2017 sent my package I-485 and Affidavit of support.( I had sent I-130 6 months before and was already approved)
        July 2018 sent renewal of work permit. received letter that they got the application and to wait for an answer.

I am going to an office on Dallas I'm not sure if the government shutdown is going to affect my date.

I'm in the last stretch. and just preparing myself for whatever outcome. Pray that everything goes well. I worry about my family my Toddler mostly that loves her Dad and can not do anything with out me.

To all waiting, pray if you can and prepare yourself for whatever comes, no use to worry ourselves to dead for things that are out of our control.
        Wish me luck and now going to try and find the thread that gives you a guide for the paper work I should bring with me.

If possible will be back and update, if they don't detain me on the spot that is.
        Good luck!
        If you filed family based, there is no impact from the government shutdown. This is all privately funded activity.
        Employment based AOS (EB1C) - San Bernardino office(CA)

JUL - 2018 - applications for I-485, I-765 and I-131 concurrent filing
        AUG - 2018 - bio metrics complete
        DEC - 2018 - I-765 & I-131 approved
        DEC - 2018 - combo cards received
        DEC - 2018 - courtesy letter for missing I-693
        DEC - 2018 - social security cards received
        DEC - 2018 - interview for I-485 scheduled
        JAN - 2019 - interview & on the spot approval
        FEB - 2019 - I-485 approved
        FEB - 2019 - green cards in hand 😎

Comment

• Applied July 2017 got interview Jan 2019. Dallas

I got a letter for an interview at the end of this month.

I sent my file in July 2017
          AEd in October 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Yestoel92 View Post
            I got a letter for an interview at the end of this month.

I sent my file in July 2017
            AEd in October 2017
            Same as mine. Good luck to US

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by AIRAM9514 View Post

Keep us updated man. My Pd is 7/31/2017 and My interview is Feb 1st at 1:30 in Dallas too. Good luck on US

Comment

• Interview went well

Originally posted by AIRAM9514 View Post

*Update* The Interview went well, we got there 20 minutes early, with pictures and original documents and all forms submitted. Waited for 40 min. they finally called us in. The lady was very nice. requested to see our ID, and asked if I had any new documents to give her. I gave her New Tax transcript the mos recent one, latest paycheck stubs. and she requested just two photos.
              She proceeded to ask all the yes and no questions and when finished asked if I had any questions for her. I said no and she said to wait 6 weeks fr the card. I was surprised of how quick that went, Just to confirmed I asked if I was approved and she said yes. we thank her and went to have breakfast.
              Everybody thanks so much for the support. I wish you all the best on your case.
              God Bless.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X