Rejected B2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected B2 visa

My family(husband and son) and I had our interview on the 22nd of June 2017 and got denied. My husband and i jave applied before in january 2016 and were refused visa so we applied again with our son included amd got refused again.interview was as follows

V.O : Good morning
    Us : good morning
    V:O : what's your purpose of going to the United states
    Husband : Going to Miami on a short family vacation to visit so so so places
    V.O : what do you do sir
    Husband : I am the owner of Kot restaurants and bar.... And also stated what they are into
    V.O: length of stay
    Husband : 10days
    V.O: madam what do you do
    Me: I am the CEO of beauty by draib bridal hair and makeup, where we are into so so so so
    V.O: how many girls work for you madam
    Me: 5girls
    then v.o turn to husband
    V.O: which higher institution did you attend
    Husband: polytechnique of ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
    V.O: have you travelled before
    Husband: Yes, to Poland, Ghana etc and also mention where we've both travelled to together as well
    Then he type for a while and said our visa is denied.
    What could have gone wrong please? Any suggestion would be useful as we are planning to reapply the third time and how soon can we reapply ?

It is really hard to say.

Try to show more ties to your home country.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Should we interrupt the visa officer?

Hi
      This is an old thread, but i was studying these to gain information for my parent's interview.
      Please help me to understand that as here the visa officer never asked to show ties or family proofs. So should we ourself interfere in the questioning and present proof?
      Like in the above situation, how to interfere and present proofs and when?
      Wont the visa officer say that he never asked for this?
      What should be the right manner to answer here that we have ties in india and will be coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by Anjali05 View Post
        Hi
        This is an old thread, but i was studying these to gain information for my parent's interview.
        Please help me to understand that as here the visa officer never asked to show ties or family proofs. So should we ourself interfere in the questioning and present proof?
        Like in the above situation, how to interfere and present proofs and when?
        Wont the visa officer say that he never asked for this?
        What should be the right manner to answer here that we have ties in india and will be coming back?
        VO will never ask for "proof" of ties to home country, neither should applicant interfere.

These things are already part of your DS160, like education, other kids in home country, property, work background, regular income etc.

Generally for parents of USA non-immigrants won't have much issues, as they have a good reason - kids staying in USA. Go ahead & high chances they'll get the visa easily.

This thread is for tourism & totally different story.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X