DV Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DV Entry

I was born in Iraq, migrated to Newzealand on 1995, and holding NZ citizenship since 1999.
    On entering the country of changeability, on my DV Entry, i entered Newzealnad. Now, i realized this is wrong .
    I was selected for DV2018 , and thinking is it worth submitting DS 260 as (i gathered from all commentaries) it is almost difinite that i will be disqualified.
    Do i have any chance of success?
    Thanks

It is up to you if you want to spend the money and give it a try. However, applicants are chosen based on the country where they were born. Each country has a quota, as I'm sure you are aware of.

I don't know if a denial could affect future applications. Maybe someone else can help you with that.
    Not legal advice.

Comment

Are you married? If so, is your spouse immigrating too and where was your spouse born?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for the advise.
        Yes, I am married, and yes she is immigrating with me as well but my wife born in iraq as well
        This is what i thought (that i will be disqualified) and there is no point submitting DS 260, and better to forget about the win
        Last edited by MichaelS; 07-12-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
          Are you married? If so, is your spouse immigrating too and where was your spouse born?
          Thanks,
          Does that mean even if i put country of Birth as Iraq but mistakenly put the country of changeability New Zealand i will be disqualified?

Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X