Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice! I-751 Remove on conditions on green card with no joint bank account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice! I-751 Remove on conditions on green card with no joint bank account?

Hello,
    I am about to file a petition to remove conditions on green card (I-751) and need a little help with documents. My husband and I have a joint bank account since 2015 but barely used it (most months don't have any activity at all), and was wondering if the documents I have will be sufficient. The documents I prepared are following:

- Copy of IRS tax transcript filed jointly (2015 and 2016)
    - Copy of apartment lease agreement with both name on it
    - Copy of car insurance both name together
    - Copy of renter's insurance both name
    - Copy of health insurance both name together and designated beneficiary of each other
    - Copy of Fidelity (403B) with designated beneficiary of each other
    - Copy of credit card statements ( I am an authorized user under my husband but statement shows both name on it) and we use this card for grocery shopping
    - Copy of PG&E bill both name together since couple months ago; other bills under my husband's name but shows same address
    - Copy of pay stubs showing same address
    - Copy of flight tickets/hotels (about 4-5 trips in 2 years); one of the trips was with my brother in-law and his girl friend (can provide couple pictures)
    - Copy of flight ticket to my husband home which my brother in-law purchased for us
    - Copy of receipts/credit care statement for gift to each other (apple watch, necklace, purse, perfume, flower delivery, wallet)
    - Copy of couple wedding invitations from friends addressed to both of us with our current address
    - 40-50 pictures together of past 2 years

Although we don't use our joint bank account, my husband writes me a check every month for half amount of rent/utility bills. Should i include this proof in replace of joint bank account? or it will look more suspicious?

Thank you in advance!!
    Last edited by minjungk86; 07-16-2017, 04:53 PM.

You have adequate evidence

Comment

I am in a similar situation. I’ll be filing in 2 months. What’s the update of your removal of condition?
      Tuna

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X