canada express entry new profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canada express entry new profile

i'm having to apply again for express entry to Canada due to incomplete application. here is my work situation. i work in multiple businesses as a partner/director (i'm a serial entrepreneur). in the previous application, i listed one of them as part time and another as full time for my work experience.

this time around, i'm thinking of keeping things simple. some of the changes i am thinking about are (mutually exclusive)
    1. include only one main company (with the larger turnover) for my work experience. can still list the other in personal history
    2. maybe switch the full time role to the other company for which i have more client references. (as one of my roles is with the government, i can't get third party references other than CA/other partners).

are any of the above advisable or not so? i guess in summary, does my previous application have bearing on this one? and if so, how much? considering i have entered the previous application number and UCI in this profile.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X