EAD filed in March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD filed in March

I applied for EAD based on pending i485 in March and I haven't received any update but the receipt of the application. Here's the timeline:
    March 20 - application was received by Nationa Benefits Center
    April 24 - did biometrics
    May 12 - I received request for initial evidence
    May 18 - they received a reply for request of evidence
    June 28 - created SR online to inquire regardingg the status
    July 5 - got a reply that it is within processing time (90 days). Time reset when they received reply for Request of Evidence
    July 19 - called to create SR to expedite processing time due to a pending job offer
    July 20 - got an email from USCIS requesting for a proof of a pending job offer to be faxed. Same day, I faxed a job offer from the company, a letter stating why I requested for my ead to be expedited and copy if bank statements for 3 months.

After all there, status of my ead has not changed get. Been waiting so long and the company who wants to hire me will only wait for me until Friday.

No biometrics appointment

We applied may 8th for i485 and ead. It's been over 2 months now and still haven't received a biometrics appointment. Is this normal? Seems like everyone else got biometrics appointment within 30 days?

Comment

On what basis are you applying for adjustment of status?

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
        On what basis are you applying for adjustment of status?
        It is based on a pending application for I485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence).

Comment

Ead

I'm in the same boat. We applied on 8th may 17 for i485 and ead and haven't heard anything. got receipts and thats all. didn't even get biometrics appointmend. anyone else have the same

Comment

Originally posted by sam43 View Post
            I'm in the same boat. We applied on 8th may 17 for i485 and ead and haven't heard anything. got receipts and thats all. didn't even get biometrics appointmend. anyone else have the same
            Everything is taking longer than usual. I got an email yesterday saying that they are reviewing the documents i sent to expedite the processing time. Still waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by jklmnop View Post
              Everything is taking longer than usual. I got an email yesterday saying that they are reviewing the documents i sent to expedite the processing time. Still waiting...
              Hi jklmnop
              Did you hear any thing from them about the expedition you requested ??
              I requested expidition 7/25/2017 and they asked for valud job offer in 7/27/2017 i faxed it on the same day .. but i haven't heard from them back since then !!

Could you please update your expedition request status ?

Thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by Almeg89 View Post
                Hi jklmnop
                Did you hear any thing from them about the expedition you requested ??
                I requested expidition 7/25/2017 and they asked for valud job offer in 7/27/2017 i faxed it on the same day .. but i haven't heard from them back since then !!

Could you please update your expedition request status ?

Thank you so much
                Yes, I did the same. I faxed a job offer letter on July 20th. I got an email on July 25th that they are reviewing my request. And I havent received any more update since then. I guess the request was denied. The 90th day after they received my RFE will be on Aug 17th. Let's see what's gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jklmnop View Post
                  I applied for EAD based on pending i485 in March and I haven't received any update but the receipt of the application. Here's the timeline:
                  March 20 - application was received by Nationa Benefits Center
                  April 24 - did biometrics
                  May 12 - I received request for initial evidence
                  May 18 - they received a reply for request of evidence
                  June 28 - created SR online to inquire regardingg the status
                  July 5 - got a reply that it is within processing time (90 days). Time reset when they received reply for Request of Evidence
                  July 19 - called to create SR to expedite processing time due to a pending job offer
                  July 20 - got an email from USCIS requesting for a proof of a pending job offer to be faxed. Same day, I faxed a job offer from the company, a letter stating why I requested for my ead to be expedited and copy if bank statements for 3 months.

After all there, status of my ead has not changed get. Been waiting so long and the company who wants to hire me will only wait for me until Friday.
                  **** update***
                  Aug 14 - got email and text notification that EAD was approved. I also got the notice of approval in the mail
                  Aug 15 - online status changed to card was mailed
                  Aug 18 - i got the card in the mail.

Comment

Interview scheduled

**UPDATE ****
                    Filed 3/27/17
                    797C received 4/18/17
                    Biometrics done 5/5/17
                    EAD CARD received 7/21/17
                    Social card arrived 7/26/2017
                    Interview scheduled 8/22/17
                    Interview date 9/26/17
                    Hartford Office
                    I130,I131,I765,I485 APPLICATIONS

Comment

[QUOTE=PILOT1992;517842]**UPDATE ****
                      Filed 3/27/17
                      797C received 4/18/17
                      Biometrics done 5/5/17
                      Interview date 9/26/17
                      Hartford Office
                      I130,I131,I765,I485 APPLICATIONS[/QUOTE

When did you get married to the time you applied?

Comment

Green card interview

**UPDATE ****
                        Filed 3/27/17
                        797C received 4/18/17
                        Biometrics done 5/5/17
                        Interview date 9/26/17
                        GreenCard is being Produced 9/28/2017

my green card interview was last Tuesday Sept 26th 2017. We arrived at USCIS office (Hartford, CT) around 8:15am our interview was scheduled at 9:00am, at 8:43am officer Rodrigue called us inside he was very nice with both of us. My wife and I got inside the his office and he asked us to remain stand, We sworn to say only the truth so then we sat next to each other, smiling he asked me what kind of training I was getting with my M1 visa so, I replied Flight training, he said '' Interesting I feel uncomfortable during the takeoffs. Next He asked questions regarding the application such as my full name, address, Date of Birth, parent's name and date of birth, and Yes or No questions from the application.After that he asked my wife her full name, address, Date of Birth, parent's name and date of birth. He asked who lives with us at our address, how did we meet, what movie we watched together for the first time, when did we start dating, if my wife had kids or if she was expecting it. He didn't look at my photo Album. I brought with us as proof bank statement from our checking and savings account in the last 90days, car loan agreement, car insurance card. he took all my I-94's. he asked for my latest I-20 *** M-1 and F-1 filers** don't forget to bring with you! and I didn't have it. He said he was going to mail a letter to my address requesting it and that would take a little longer for process to be complete it so, my wife asked him if we could go to the public library next to USCIS office and print out from my email, he agreed it ( he told us to leave with the lady in the front desk) so in the end he said I can't approve the process now but, you guys did a good job. So 2 days after the interview my process was updated New Card Is Being Produced.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X