Filed for I-360 a month ago and the R1 is valid,can i travel to India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filed for I-360 a month ago and the R1 is valid,can i travel to India

I have filed my I-360 a month ago and still pending.My R1 visa is renewed and valid upto July 31,2018
    for some reason i need to travel to India,is that ok to travel to india with my valid R1 visa while I-130 is pending
    please advise me if you had same situation?

Totally! As long as you have a valid R1, you can travel while the I-360 is pending. I just did the same process. I think the only time you are not able to travel is when you have a pending I-485 which is the green card application. Of course when you get there, you can apply for advanced parole (I-131) so that you can travel while the I-485 is processing.

Comment

R1, r2

Hi I need information regarding application of R1 R2 from India please help

Comment

Originally posted by truth0 View Post
        I have filed my I-360 a month ago and still pending.My R1 visa is renewed and valid upto July 31,2018
        for some reason i need to travel to India,is that ok to travel to india with my valid R1 visa while I-130 is pending
        please advise me if you had same situation?
        Hi can you help regarding r1 r2 issue?? I just have some questions to ask. Iam from India a church in the US wants to hire me. Please helpI would appreciate if you can send me you email address so that i can mail you regarding this issue

Comment

Filed for I-360 a month ago and the R1 is valid,can i travel to India

You can apply for advanced parole (I-131) so that you can travel while the I-485 is processing..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X