Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Applied at the end of May 2017 and have received EAD/AP yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cgbadamosi View Post
    Please be sure to ley me know how it all works out for you! We haven't received any updates yet. I'm hoping thay something changes within the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted!
    Hey sorry it's has been a long time since this post. Well I finally got an update on my EAD yesterday 9/20/17. It's in production. Don't know how long is going to take to arrive. My PD is May 22! Filing from central Virginia, AOS based on Marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueOrchard View Post
      Hey sorry it's has been a long time since this post. Well I finally got an update on my EAD yesterday 9/20/17. It's in production. Don't know how long is going to take to arrive. My PD is May 22! Filing from central Virginia, AOS based on Marriage.
      Congratulations! We are still awaiting our news. We are on 125 days and I have submitted our 2nd SR today, so hopefully, this time, something will happen! I have also sent a request to the Ombudsman office, so we shall see!

Comment

God is forever faithful!!!

Just an amazing update! After putting in a 2nd SR with USCIS on yesterday AND e-mailing the Ombudsman of USCIS on yesterday, I just checked online for case status and new card is in production! This journey has been tough and the wait even tougher! Hold on everyone! Keep submitting SRs and contact the Ombudsman of USCIS if there is no progress. After almost 130 days, we'll finally have it in hand soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Spg1988 View Post
          Any updates? I'm from Louisiana too, my PD is May 1st
          PD is 27th June, still waiting any update?

Comment

Did you receive

Originally posted by BlueOrchard View Post
            Did you receive an RFE (initial or additional)

Comment

PD is June 27th

Am married to American Citizen

must be 104 days now

still waiting for EAD

Comment

Originally posted by shy_20910 View Post
                PD is June 27th

Am married to American Citizen

must be 104 days now

still waiting for EAD
                My husband waited 126 days before we had a case update to card in production. Call USCIS and submit a service request. If that doesn't work, fill out the form for the Ombudsman's office of USCIS. When I did this, our status changed the next day.

Comment

EAD Is In!

Our lawyer just called and said that the EAD card is in at the office! It has been a very long journey for us---135+ days. Patience and love has perservered! Continue to submit SRs and even contact the Ombudsman if your case is not moving quickly enough! Good luck to you all and God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by cgbadamosi View Post
                    My husband waited 126 days before we had a case update to card in production. Call USCIS and submit a service request. If that doesn't work, fill out the form for the Ombudsman's office of USCIS. When I did this, our status changed the next day.
                    EAD arrived today, thank God

PD 27 June

EAD approval notification 6 October

what next?

Comment

Originally posted by shy_20910 View Post
                      EAD arrived today, thank God

PD 27 June

EAD approval notification 6 October

what next?
                      Go apply for SSN. Social Security and make sure your passport is still valid

Comment

Originally posted by omoiyakaso View Post
                        Go apply for SSN. Social Security and make sure your passport is still valid
                        I have my SSN and passport is valid, but what about medical??

funny though, i received notice of approval for EAD card on 6th october but website of USCIS still says pending, guess they slow to update!!!

Comment

NOA for 131 received

PD May 12th and today finally seems to start moving.... I got NOA saying AP was approved. Pray same holds for EAD. No card yet and online status not updated for either. Keep faith all!!! Issued service request in August, Infopass appt mid Sep, Congressman involved after that. Was only waiting for USCIS to get back to congressman before activating ombudsman... My nerves got proper testing.

Comment

Originally posted by NLGC69 View Post
                            PD May 12th and today finally seems to start moving.... I got NOA saying AP was approved. Pray same holds for EAD. No card yet and online status not updated for either. Keep faith all!!! Issued service request in August, Infopass appt mid Sep, Congressman involved after that. Was only waiting for USCIS to get back to congressman before activating ombudsman... My nerves got proper testing.
                            It seems as though we had to play the contact the bigger man game as well before my husband received his card. UCSIS is also slow to update. My husband received his card on October 12Th, but the site just updated on October 17Th.

Comment

Anyone applied in March 2017 and havent received EAD?

Hi there.

I believe after reading all the threads in the forum I am the only one who is running so behind on this case.

I sent the application for EAD and GC on 03/13/2017

Received the appointment for fingure prints on 03/27/2017

Biometrics on 04/18/2017

Proof of initial evidence on 04/26/2017

USCIS received proof on Initial Evidence on 06/28/2017(which my lawyer forget to sent on time)

sent 1st service request on 08/14/2017

USCIS response me on 08/28/2017(ask me to wait 90 days for the EAD after the received the Initial Evidence i.e 06/28/2017

Did not received anything within 90 days i.e from 06/28/2017 to 09/28/2017.

2nd Service Request sent on 10/06/2017 through customer service agent.

She suggested me to wait another 30 days to set another inquiry on my case.

Please someone guide me or suggest me what is best way to inquire on my case. since it is making me loose my patience.

i believe i have the longest wait time on my case and the status is not updated on online since the day the USCIS received the application.thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sofie1982 View Post
                                Hi there.

I believe after reading all the threads in the forum I am the only one who is running so behind on this case.

I sent the application for EAD and GC on 03/13/2017

Received the appointment for fingure prints on 03/27/2017

Biometrics on 04/18/2017

Proof of initial evidence on 04/26/2017

USCIS received proof on Initial Evidence on 06/28/2017(which my lawyer forget to sent on time)

sent 1st service request on 08/14/2017

USCIS response me on 08/28/2017(ask me to wait 90 days for the EAD after the received the Initial Evidence i.e 06/28/2017

Did not received anything within 90 days i.e from 06/28/2017 to 09/28/2017.

2nd Service Request sent on 10/06/2017 through customer service agent.

She suggested me to wait another 30 days to set another inquiry on my case.

Please someone guide me or suggest me what is best way to inquire on my case. since it is making me loose my patience.

i believe i have the longest wait time on my case and the status is not updated on online since the day the USCIS received the application.thanks
                                Go online and Google USCIS Ombudsman. You will have to fill out an online form. This made my husband's status change overnight.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X