Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immigration appeals in Canada - a must read thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration appeals in Canada - a must read thread!

Hey guys, sharing one informative post about the immigration appeal in Canada. Most of you might be searching for the details and I hope this would bring you an enlightenment to your search.

I have heard about this question frequently: “How long does it take for an immigration appeal to be decided by the Immigration Appeal Division”?
    This question is a good one and I’m adding the answer here.

It takes the Immigration Appeal Division(IAD) about 10 months to decide an immigration appeal(on an average basis). But on the other hand, there are cases in which it takes much shorter time for the process.

The processing time does not include the time from the filing of the appeal to the IAD receiving the record.

The Canada Border Services Agency(CBSA) or the IRB’s Immigration Division has 45 days to provide the record in the case of removal order appeals.
    Whereas the Citizenship and Immigration Canada(CIC) has about 120 days to provide the record in the case of sponsorship and residency obligation appeals.

So, you will have to be careful about the ways in which their processes take place.
    I think I have given an important piece of information for the Canadian people out here.
    You can also check the refugee immigration services in Montreal for more information.

Waiting for your feedback! It will be highly appreciated as always.

Thanks much.
    Life is priceless...need to value it..!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X