Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions in DS-160 application form

Hi,
    I am Nazmus Sakib, a nonimmigrant student visa applicant.
    I applied for a nonimmigrant student visa application in the US Consulate Munich, Germany on 24 March, 2017. But my case is still under administrative processing. In the mean time, I have moved back to Bangladesh, my home country. Now, I am planning on submitting a new nonimmigrant student visa application in the US Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh. In the new DS-160 application form, I am having problems regarding two questions:
    1. Have you ever been issued a U.S. visa?
    2. Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?
    Since, my previous application is still under administrative processing and no decision has been made on the issuance or rejection of my visa, what answer will be appropriate for these two questions.
    Please give me a response.
    Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Sakib

Originally posted by Sakib102 View Post
    Hi,
    I am Nazmus Sakib, a nonimmigrant student visa applicant.
    I applied for a nonimmigrant student visa application in the US Consulate Munich, Germany on 24 March, 2017. But my case is still under administrative processing. In the mean time, I have moved back to Bangladesh, my home country. Now, I am planning on submitting a new nonimmigrant student visa application in the US Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh. In the new DS-160 application form, I am having problems regarding two questions:
    1. Have you ever been issued a U.S. visa?
    2. Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?
    Since, my previous application is still under administrative processing and no decision has been made on the issuance or rejection of my visa, what answer will be appropriate for these two questions.
    Please give me a response.
    Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Sakib
    Hi, administrative processing is done when they decide to give visa, people wait for even very long time. I have never seen any one applying again while their application is under administrative processing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X