Texas / Mexico Border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas / Mexico Border

Not sure if this is the right place to post. This is my first thread and wanted to get a few info. My husband is currently in immigration hold has been for 3 months now. ICE detained him on his way to work in April 2017. We are married and have 4 kids together.
    Recently his bond was denied and adjustment of status was denied. We go to court this coming Thursday to appeal the decision of denial of adjustment of status, and appeal with board of immigration (if Judge allows) if not then me will be getting deported back to Mexico. I have been struggling so bad since he's been detained.

So my main question is where is the safest Texas border to live at close to Mexico???? I am planning to move closer to the border to be with him if he gets deported soon. so my kids can have their dad with them as well. I have a 9, 8, 6 & 2 year old. They miss and need their father.

So where is the safest place to live at in Texas close to Mexican border ? Or any one knows someone who help out U.S citizens and provide living help due to these issues.

Pleas respond I need advice.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by perezsteph23 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post. This is my first thread and wanted to get a few info. My husband is currently in immigration hold has been for 3 months now. ICE detained him on his way to work in April 2017. We are married and have 4 kids together.
    Recently his bond was denied and adjustment of status was denied. We go to court this coming Thursday to appeal the decision of denial of adjustment of status, and appeal with board of immigration (if Judge allows) if not then me will be getting deported back to Mexico. I have been struggling so bad since he's been detained.

So my main question is where is the safest Texas border to live at close to Mexico???? I am planning to move closer to the border to be with him if he gets deported soon. so my kids can have their dad with them as well. I have a 9, 8, 6 & 2 year old. They miss and need their father.

So where is the safest place to live at in Texas close to Mexican border ? Or any one knows someone who help out U.S citizens and provide living help due to these issues.

Pleas respond I need advice.

Thanks in advance.

Are you stating that you and your spouse are both here in the U.S. illegally? You state he is detained and if a judge doesn't allow, then you will be deported. But then later in the post you ask about assistance for U.S. citizens? Your spouse is clearly here illegally, but what is your status?

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

immigrate2us.net will have better information about cross-border living

Adjustment of status is often either a slam-dunk, or impossible, and rarely anything in between. On what grounds was he denied AoS? If he entered without inspection, and did not meet any exceptions to the general rule, he is obviously ineligible for adjustment of status, and an appeal won't help.
      Last edited by inadmissible; 08-15-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X