Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Filers (Concurrent Filing of I-485,I-130, I-765, and I-131)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
    It's called case tracker in apple app store.
    Okay. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by drmarmz View Post
      Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had received the EAD yet? (without expedited shipping)
      We filed at the end of July and case was received on Aug 1st; biometrics done in August in Oakland; I think my file is at the NBC but to be honest I'm pretty confused with all the different locations. My AOS has been ready for interview for a little while now but no news other than that. I'm a little worried because I haven't seen my family in 2 years and really wanted to spend Xmas there .

I do know it can't be done in less than 2 months and it's normal to wait but having no news at all is a bit stressful.

Does the fact that I'm ready for interview mean that I won't receive a RFE?

Thanks!!

I don't have my EAD yet. But my AOS is also ready to be scheduled, but i haven't received a notification with a date. Married USC while here on B2. We filed through a lawyer. If i don't get my EAD by 75 days, i will be submitting an inquiry through them.

Filing area: New Orleans
      PD: August 8, 2017
      Biometrics appt: Sept 6, 2017
      AOS status change: Sept 18, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by coffeeaddict View Post
        That's what I figured. Like I said, I was surprised the lady supposedly knew anything about EAD/AP at all. Filing from LA, package was sent to Chicago lockbox.

It was in LA. It would be great, but I have a feeling the lady was incorrect in telling me that. I'm pretty sure I'll have to wait another month or so.
        Just want to clarify... is that L.A. Los Angeles or LA Louisiana?

Comment

Originally posted by coffeeaddict View Post
          Thanks for the update! Be prepared for a long wait now.

Here are my case dates.

PD: 08/08
          NOA's: 08/15
          Biometrics appointment: 09/06

Nothing since then. The lady who did my biometrics told me I'd receive my work/travel permit in 3-4 weeks. Is this valid? I was shocked she even knew anything about the work/travel permit. It's been 3 weeks since my biometrics and NO updates online (I know the online update system isn't THAT reliable). It's been stuck on "Fingerprint fee received" since 08/11.
          I have a similar timeline and status:

NOAs: 08/10
          Biometrics done: 09/05

Not sure how long more before we get an interview and EAD/Advance Parole and if we should be worried if we don't get a Priority Date?

Hope we have some updates soon.

Comment

Originally posted by eevee View Post
            I have a similar timeline and status:

NOAs: 08/10
            Biometrics done: 09/05

Not sure how long more before we get an interview and EAD/Advance Parole and if we should be worried if we don't get a Priority Date?

Hope we have some updates soon.
            Your priority date is when USCIS received the forms, you can find that on the receipt (I think) or on USCIS website and you look up your case number.

In terms of the wait, can't answer that since my PD date is 6/5, no interview nor EAD but I have seen some posters getting things extremely fast. Not sure what plays into this but I would expect a long wait.
            Forms sent 6/2
            Forms received 6/4
            Received texts/e-mails 6/6
            PD 6/5 & 6/6
            NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
            Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
            SR 9/2
            Contacted Congressman 10/1
            Called the Congressman's office 10/10
            Interview letter 10/10
            Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
            Received EAD/AP card 10/17
            Interview 11/8 RFE after
            New Card Being Produced 11/16
            Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

My Timeline So Far

Hello Everyone!

Filing from NYC - Sent package to the Chicago Lockbox (I-130/I-485/I-765) with I-864.

06/01/2017 – Got married
              08/08/2017 – Sent files to USCIS
              08/10/2017 – USCIS received files
              08/18/2017 – Text received from USCIS
              08/22/2017 – Receipts in Mail from USCIS
              09/14/2017 - Biometrics Done.
              09/15/2017 - Got an RFE - Form I-130A which i didn't submit with my initial package.
              09/26/2017 - USCIS received my response for my RFE.

Im just waiting and feeling hopeful.

Good Luck to you all.

Comment

August concurrent filer

Hello everyone i have been here like a stealth,this is my time line

filing from fl

package sent: August 08, 2017
                packaged delivered : August 10, 2017
                uscis acceptance confirmation by text & email : August 18, 2017
                biometrics appointment notice received: August 26, 2017 & scheduled for september 13, 2017
                request for initial evidence re affidavit of support: September 08, 2017
                request for initial evidence sent : September 18, 2017 same was delivered 2 days later and confirmed via text & email
                biometrics done: September 18,2017 ( did a walk in due to hurricane irma )

here awaiting further updates
                all the best to everyone !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
                  Your priority date is when USCIS received the forms, you can find that on the receipt (I think) or on USCIS website and you look up your case number.

In terms of the wait, can't answer that since my PD date is 6/5, no interview nor EAD but I have seen some posters getting things extremely fast. Not sure what plays into this but I would expect a long wait.
                  Thank you. Hope you get an update soon.

Comment

August Submission

Hello!

Filling from SC
                    Package sent: August 26, 2017
                    Packaged delivered : August 28, 2017
                    USCIS acceptance confirmation by text & email : September 7, 2017
                    Biometrics appointment : September 25, 2017
                    Request for initial evidence (medical exam): September 27, 2017
                    Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview : October 17, 2017 - USCIS online account update.

Comment

• Deatils

Hello Allyna,

Congratulations for your interview notice! My PD is 24th August and no update for me as yet. Can you share more details of your case - mine is a AOS based on marriage to a US citizen and completed by biometrics exactly a month ago.

Regards

Originally posted by Allyna View Post
                      Hello!

Filling from SC
                      Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview : October 17, 2017 - USCIS online account update.

Comment

• Originally posted by fbslims View Post
                        Hello Allyna,

Congratulations for your interview notice! My PD is 24th August and no update for me as yet. Can you share more details of your case - mine is a AOS based on marriage to a US citizen and completed by biometrics exactly a month ago.

Regards
                        fbslims, Allyna did not receive an interview notice yet, from my understanding. Her I-485 case status was changed on the USCIS website to "Ready to Be Scheduled for an Interview". Now that may mean that she will get her interview notice letter with the date soon or she might still have to wait a while. I hope it is the latter. Since your PD is 8/24 you haven't reached the processing time for EAD/AP (which usually is 75-90 days but as of late, due to backlog, it is taking longer). For example, my PD is 6/5 and 6/6 (for I-485). I did my biometrics 6/28. I got my interview notice 10/10 on my 127th day. Yesterday, my 133rd day I received my I-765 and I-131 approval letters. My interview is 11/8. So as you can each case is different, some go fast and some go very slow. Hope this helps.

I am married to a USC, came here in 2001 on a B2 Visa. I am from Poland.
                        Forms sent 6/2
                        Forms received 6/4
                        PD 6/5 & 6/6
                        SR 9/2
                        Interview letter 10/10
                        Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

• Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
                          fbslims, Allyna did not receive an interview notice yet, from my understanding. Her I-485 case status was changed on the USCIS website to "Ready to Be Scheduled for an Interview". Now that may mean that she will get her interview notice letter with the date soon or she might still have to wait a while. I hope it is the latter. Since your PD is 8/24 you haven't reached the processing time for EAD/AP (which usually is 75-90 days but as of late, due to backlog, it is taking longer). For example, my PD is 6/5 and 6/6 (for I-485). I did my biometrics 6/28. I got my interview notice 10/10 on my 127th day. Yesterday, my 133rd day I received my I-765 and I-131 approval letters. My interview is 11/8. So as you can each case is different, some go fast and some go very slow. Hope this helps.

I am married to a USC, came here in 2001 on a B2 Visa. I am from Poland.
                          Came here September 2016 on a B2 visa and got married with a USC in February 2017.

Walbrzyszanka21 is right my case status was change on the website, no notice yet.

This is what they say there: "As of October 17, 2017, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxx, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

I guess it will take some time until the interview will be schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allyna View Post
                            Came here September 2016 on a B2 visa and got married with a USC in February 2017.

Walbrzyszanka21 is right my case status was change on the website, no notice yet.

This is what they say there: "As of October 17, 2017, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxx, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

I guess it will take some time until the interview will be schedule.
                            It might or it might not. In my case, the status update never changed. Even today it still says Fingerprint Fee Was Received.
                            Forms sent 6/2
                            Forms received 6/4
                            PD 6/5 & 6/6
                            SR 9/2
                            Interview letter 10/10
                            Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

• Details

Thanks for the inputs. I've recently seen a lot of July end filers get their EADs and well within 90 days. Hopefully they as quick with the August guys.

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
                              It might or it might not. In my case, the status update never changed. Even today it still says Fingerprint Fee Was Received.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allyna View Post
                                Hello!

Filling from SC
                                Did you send in your medical exam form after the request? I got one too, but the request said not to send in any documents at this time. However, my online case status still says that an RFIE was sent and they won't work on my case until they receive it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X