Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Filers (Concurrent Filing of I-485,I-130, I-765, and I-131)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
    Finally see some updates on cases filed in August. Hopefully my case will have some updates soon.
    No real updates from me since getting my parents' EAD/AP cards back on 11/29 and 11/30/17. However when I logged into USCIS case status and checked on the SR history I see that on 12/22/17 they "completed" the SRs that were opened for the I-131s on 11/21 (via phone & email).

The other set of SRs that were opened on 11/4 (online) for the EAD remain unassigned. So yes the August cases are hopefully crawling ahead :-)

USC->Parents AOS
    • PD 8/21/17
    • Combo card recvd 11/29, 11/30/17 Day 100, 101
    • I-485 action: Card Being Produced! 4/10, 4/20/18 Day 232, 242
    • I-485 and I-130 status changed to Approved 4/12, 4/23: Day 234, 245
    • I-485 and I-130 approval notices in mail 4/14, 4/26: Day 236, 248
    • I-485 action: Card mailed 4/17, 4/25: Day 239, 247
    • Green Card delivered 4/19, 4/27: Day 241, 249

Comment

• my experience

my case if that helps:

concurrent AOS (employment based) filed 8/8/17 (EB3-ROW)
      Bio done 9/21/17
      nothing since.

Nebraska SC - just raised an SR for i-765, got "your case is within standard processing times" for i485 and i131.

today is day 147...

Comment

• Hello Guys,

My interview is done today and VO said she is approving my GC application

Timeline:

1) Documents sent on 08/09/2017
        2) Package delivered on 08/11/2017
        3) Received email and text messages on 08/15/2017
        4)Received I797C on 08/21/2017
        5) Received Bio metrics notice on 08/25/2017
        6) Bio metrics on 09/05/2017
        7)Received RFE on 09/26/2017
        8) Submitted RFE documents on 09/28/2017
        9) Received EAD in mail on 11/27/2017
        10) Received Interview notice in mail on 12/11/2017
        11) Interview date - 01/10/2018
        Last edited by vamsi115; 01-10-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
          Of course hopefully Ill pray for you
          Since you are august filler I would think approval notice should be received next week or so . But its not one hundred percent you know with USCIS you just never know
          Hey guys! Gît an update today : New card Being produced

Comment

• Detroit August filers out there?

Hi everyone,

Looking to hear from some others that applied in Detroit/Midwest area.

I don't have all my dates super accurate but here's an estimate:

PD: 8/10
            Receipts: 8/18
            Biometrics: end of august
            RFE for 1-485: 9/01
            Reply to RFE received: 9/18
            Heard NOTHING until 1/10: Date of birth has been updated on all forms (a request we put in on 8/20 when we first saw the DOB of my spouse was incorrect)

It has been over 130 days since filing, we have put in an SR, and still essentially no action. I am hoping the fact they finally updated the DOB means they are working on it...but wanted to see if anyone else can relate.
            I called Customer Service yesterday and they reported that our application is still at NBC.

My husband is from Australia and we got married in July and filed concurrent 1-485, 1-765 and I-130.

Any insight or advice would be appreciated!! Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by vamsi115 View Post
              Hello Guys,

My interview is done today and VO said she is approving my GC application

Timeline:

1) Documents sent on 08/09/2017
              2) Package delivered on 08/11/2017
              3) Received email and text messages on 08/15/2017
              4)Received I797C on 08/21/2017
              5) Received Bio metrics notice on 08/25/2017
              6) Bio metrics on 09/05/2017
              7)Received RFE on 09/26/2017
              8) Submitted RFE documents on 09/28/2017
              9) Received EAD in mail on 11/27/2017
              10) Received Interview notice in mail on 12/11/2017
              11) Interview date - 01/10/2018
              Did your online status change when they scheduled your interview? Did the interview notice come in a package or just regular mail?

Comment

• Originally posted by truebluetorwb View Post
                Hi everyone,

Looking to hear from some others that applied in Detroit/Midwest area.

I don't have all my dates super accurate but here's an estimate:

PD: 8/10
                Receipts: 8/18
                Biometrics: end of august
                RFE for 1-485: 9/01
                Reply to RFE received: 9/18
                Heard NOTHING until 1/10: Date of birth has been updated on all forms (a request we put in on 8/20 when we first saw the DOB of my spouse was incorrect)

It has been over 130 days since filing, we have put in an SR, and still essentially no action. I am hoping the fact they finally updated the DOB means they are working on it...but wanted to see if anyone else can relate.
                I called Customer Service yesterday and they reported that our application is still at NBC.

My husband is from Australia and we got married in July and filed concurrent 1-485, 1-765 and I-130.

Any insight or advice would be appreciated!! Thanks
                please get a congressman or senator that is representing your city they might of help on your husband behalf to ask USCIS for status update

Comment

• August concurrent Filing pending EAD

It seems am the only August applicant with pending EAD...
                  Its now 147 days from my PD and no work authorization yet. Anyone here still waiting for their EAD?

Comment

• Originally posted by AugTexas View Post
                    Its now 147 days from my PD and no work authorization yet. Anyone here still waiting for their EAD?
                    My Postal date is Aug 7th and I'm still waiting

Comment

I'm still waiting too, August 7th PD

Comment

I too am an august filer who has not received anything yet...I posted above about this issue. My field office is Detroit. Feeling so discouraged. Have placed an SR via my attorney who has told me "all I can do is wait" and also have sent a request for help to my congressman. Still nothing. Its been 5 months now...

Comment

I am still waiting on mine as well, been 143 days since PD and 2 SR but still nothing

Comment

Last edited by AugTexas; 01-19-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Not the only one....

Originally posted by AugTexas View Post
                              Hi!164 days here, August aplican from Los Angeles...

Comment

I'm waiting too! 162 or 163 days now for me and zero updates. No EAD and no interview. I emailed my senator and am gonna call her office to ask what happens next.

I called USCIS to ask for an update on my I-485. The lady only agreed to have a tier 2 rep call back after much insisting from me but it has not happened. She opened a SR which says it was assigned but as I said, I have not received the response. Sigh. Email/call your congressperson or senator!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X