Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Filers (Concurrent Filing of I-485,I-130, I-765, and I-131)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gradapplicant View Post
    Did you send in your medical exam form after the request? I got one too, but the request said not to send in any documents at this time. However, my online case status still says that an RFIE was sent and they won't work on my case until they receive it.
    No, i did not, i will take it with me to the interview. In the notice they say i must bring it to my interview appointment if there will be one, if not they will send another notice with instructions.
    I don`t have the RFE update in my online USCIS account.

Comment

• @walbrzyszanka

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
      How about not getting the EAD or the interview and your PD is 6/5? 4 months and nothing. Now that is frustrating. And I have not seen my country in over 16 years. Call your congressman/congresswoman and talk to them.
      @WALBRZYSZANKA...im from Europe also, your neibor , also in the States 16 years!! 17 in feb

Comment

• New ead card is being produced.

**** *-=-=-Even my PD is on July 31st I wanted to share with y'all my timeline and process because basically
        I did all the procedures on the month of August -=-=-=-=- **** ***

Hello everyone! Good news!

Thank God I received an email saying that USCIS ordered my new card! So exciting!

Here I want to share my timeline so other folks can compare theirs:

Filling Adjusment of Status, Married to US Citizen, filling from Houston TX with advice of private attorney. No RFE.

Sent Paperwork: July 21th

Package Received/PD: July 31st

Notification on email and text: August 3rd

Receipts letter on mailbox: August 7th

Biometrics Appointment: August 22th, Houston TX

----Here starts the long wait, nothing happened until today----

NEW EAD CARD IS BEING PRODUCED: October 18th (Day 79 since PD)

Now I just have to wait until they send me a notification that they sent it or just wait for it
        on the mailbox, but I'm so happy and exciting! Such a blessing after a long time of waiting,
        tears and only God knows how much I wanted it.

People, be patient, your moment will come just stay positive and eventually you'll receive great news!

Comment

• Congratulations

Thanks for sharing such a great news.

Originally posted by enocisai View Post
          **** *-=-=-Even my PD is on July 31st I wanted to share with y'all my timeline and process because basically

Thank God I received an email saying that USCIS ordered my new card! So exciting!

Filling Adjusment of Status, Married to US Citizen, filling from Houston TX with advice of private attorney. No RFE.

Now I just have to wait until they send me a notification that they sent it or just wait for it
          on the mailbox, but I'm so happy and exciting! Such a blessing after a long time of waiting,

People, be patient, your moment will come just stay positive and eventually you'll receive great news!

Comment

• How awesome!
            I also filed from Houston and am hoping for the best... Waiting on that combo card for my husband.

Originally posted by enocisai View Post

Comment

• Timeline so far

Just wanted to share my timeline incase it helps anyone!!

August 7th 2017 - I-130, I-485 and I-765 sent to USCIS (Chicago Lockbox) - overnighted via FedEx.
              August 14th 2017 - E-notification of receipt of all applications, checks cashed
              August 21st 2017 - Mail receipt received for all applications (PD of Aug 14th 2017)
              August 25th 2017 - Biometrics appointment notice received in mail
              September 5th 2017 - Biometrics completed
              September 9th 2017 - Request for Initial Evidence received in mail (regarding form I-864 as part of I-485)
              October 4th 2017 - RFIE documents sent (Lee Summit, MO) - overnighted via FedEx.
              October 6th 2017 - RFIE "received" and under review by USCIS (although this wasn't update online until Oct 18th)
              October 18th 2017 - Case ready to be scheduled for an interview (although this wasn't updated online until Oct 20th)

I will be patiently awaiting the interview appointment notice in the mail. Still NO word on my 765 EAD card though

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfer27 View Post
                Hello Everyone!

Filing from NYC - Sent package to the Chicago Lockbox (I-130/I-485/I-765) with I-864.

06/01/2017 – Got married
                08/08/2017 – Sent files to USCIS
                08/10/2017 – USCIS received files
                08/18/2017 – Text received from USCIS
                08/22/2017 – Receipts in Mail from USCIS
                09/14/2017 - Biometrics Done.
                09/15/2017 - Got an RFE - Form I-130A which i didn't submit with my initial package.
                09/26/2017 - USCIS received my response for my RFE.

Im just waiting and feeling hopeful.

Good Luck to you all.

Our timelines are very similar:

August 7th 2017 - I-130, I-485 and I-765 sent to USCIS (Chicago Lockbox) - overnighted via FedEx.
                August 21st 2017 - Mail receipt received for all applications (PD of Aug 14th 2017)
                September 9th 2017 - Request for Initial Evidence received in mail (regarding form I-864 as part of I-485)
                October 4th 2017 - RFIE documents sent (Lee Summit, MO) - overnighted via FedEx.
                October 6th 2017 - RFIE "received" and under review by USCIS (although this wasn't update online until Oct 18th)
                October 18th 2017 - Case ready to be scheduled for an interview (although this wasn't updated online until Oct 20th)

Have you heard anything about your EAD yet ?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dlucan View Post
                I don't have my EAD yet. But my AOS is also ready to be scheduled, but i haven't received a notification with a date. Married USC while here on B2. We filed through a lawyer. If i don't get my EAD by 75 days, i will be submitting an inquiry through them.

Filing area: New Orleans
                PD: August 8, 2017
                Biometrics appt: Sept 6, 2017
                AOS status change: Sept 18, 2017

Did you have any luck with your inquiry?

Comment

• Hi JNJH224

Wow Congrats,

No i just check online and i have not get any updates yet.

I think we might hear about the EAD at the end of next week. Also i sent my RFIE to Lee Summit also.

Im just taking it easy, not much we can do but wait.

Congrats and Good Luck!

Originally posted by JNJH2224 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

• Originally posted by JNJH2224 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I will be talking to my lawyer on monday about an inquiry. 75 days is sunday for me. Otherwise i haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlucan View Post
                      I will be talking to my lawyer on monday about an inquiry. 75 days is sunday for me. Otherwise i haven't heard anything yet.
                      A lot of people are reporting that the processing time for EAD is longer now. It used to be between 75-90 days but now it is close to 120 days. I for example got my interview notice 10/10. 10/16 I received approval letters for I-765 and I-131 and the notice date was 10/5 I believe. I received the actual card 10/17. I also talked to a representative from my the office of my district's congressman and she said that now they are going straight to interviews. I got a little worried because reading as how some people still wait a long time after their interview for the GC, that my current work permit will expire in January and I won't have an EAD or a GC. But I am good for now. Good luck!
                      Forms sent 6/2
                      Forms received 6/4
                      Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                      PD 6/5 & 6/6
                      NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                      Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                      SR 9/2
                      Contacted Congressman 10/1
                      Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                      Interview letter 10/10
                      Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                      Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                      Interview 11/8 RFE after
                      New Card Being Produced 11/16
                      Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

• My case submission timeline

Originally posted by JNJH2224 View Post
                        Just wanted to share my timeline incase it helps anyone!!

I will be patiently awaiting the interview appointment notice in the mail. Still NO word on my 765 EAD card though

Thanks for sharing! That's really helpful. Our case has a similar timeline, whereas we submitted our concurrent application package later July and our PD is July 31. My husband just barely got his EAD this week. Now, no other updates on the case. Hopefully we will be receiving interview notice soon.

Comment

• I don't know how accurate it is, but has anyone else noticed that the USCIS processing times posted say they haven't been updated since Aug 31? I don't know if someone hasn't updated the date or hasn't updated any of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlucan View Post
                            Just want to clarify... is that L.A. Los Angeles or LA Louisiana?
                            Los Angeles

Might be a dumb question but for raising an SR for the EAD, is it 75 business days or just 75 days including weekends? It's been 75 regular days since my PD and no updates on EAD/AP. Just wanting to make sure so I know when I can raise an SR.

Comment

• Originally posted by coffeeaddict View Post
                              Los Angeles

Might be a dumb question but for raising an SR for the EAD, is it 75 business days or just 75 days including weekends? It's been 75 regular days since my PD and no updates on EAD/AP. Just wanting to make sure so I know when I can raise an SR.
                              They don't specify on their website, but since they count calendar days and not business days for issued visas, I am working under the assumption that all their timelines are counted the same way unless specified. I speak to my lawyer later today, I will post an update after, and make sure I confirm or amend my answer based on info given to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by coffeeaddict View Post
                                Los Angeles

I am wondering the same! It has been 77 calendar days since my PD and I have no updates (via email, mail or online) about my EAD. Although my 485 is ready to be scheduled for an interview.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pandabear555 View Post
                                Thanks for sharing! That's really helpful. Our case has a similar timeline, whereas we submitted our concurrent application package later July and our PD is July 31. My husband just barely got his EAD this week. Now, no other updates on the case. Hopefully we will be receiving interview notice soon.
                                Congrats on receiving the EAD! I'm sure you interview will come soon. Mine seems to be happening backwards, where my interview is ready to be scheduled but no EAD yet. We will get there though! keep us posted!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X