No announcement yet.

no decision can not yet be made about your application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My status changed to placed in line for oath. The journey is almost over. Hopefully you all have also seen some progress on your cases.

Comment

Test Passed but Decision not yet made.

Hi,

I had my interview done today at New York office. All went ok, but when I was asked about my application form, the officer asked me about my trips, I had 6 trips in the last five years all less than 6 months. So that was not a problem.

She said that the number of days I spent outside the US mentioned in the forms are 912 but what she calculated, she corrected the number of days in the form and she said that the total is 928 days. I said I did the approximation as it was difficult to remember each and every trip exact dates. She said that but still there is a difference. And then she started the civic test whcih i passed and she said great. Then she handed me the letter which showed that i have passed the test but No decison can be made yet. She said she will give it to her supervisor for review and you will get to hear with in 120 days.

I want to ask what will happen now? because I full fill the other requirements and everything else went fine. Also, my husband will get his interview date soon and he also has the same travel history as of mine. Should he mention the corrections in the number of days before his interview starts?

Thanks.

Comment

Case status changed to oath letter was mailed.

Comment

Placed in line 7/28, Oath Ceremony 8/30.... got letter about 10 days before.

This was @ Mount Holly NJ, just outside Philly.
          Anything I post is personal opinion or information from personal experience. This is not legal advice.

Mailed Application N400 - 11/14/2017
          Interview N400 - 6/07/2018
          Oath - 8/30/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Wales View Post
            We both belong to the same FO Philadelphia. My case was put in line for oath a few days ahead of yours. I have not received the oath letter mailed notification yet. May I ask, when did you file your N400?

Comment

Originally posted by enjoyer View Post
              We both belong to the same FO Philadelphia. My case was put in line for oath a few days ahead of yours. I have not received the oath letter mailed notification yet. May I ask, when did you file your N400?
              PD - 05/12/2017
              FP - 06/07/0217
              Interview notice - 08/08/2017
              Interview - 09/12/2017 - N652 - Decision cannot be made.

Comment

PD - 05/12/2017
                FP - 06/07/0217
                Interview notice - 08/08/2017
                Interview - 09/12/2017 - N652 - Decision cannot be made.
                My PD is Feb 7, 2017, paper filing. Your case moved so fast. Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations

Congratulations! Please keep us posted after your ceremony.

Comment

My PD is Feb 7, 2017, paper filing. Your case moved so fast. Congrats!
                    Received the letter today for the oath ceremony.

FYI. It comes from the National Benefits Center if they did not hand it to you after the interview. So you too should be receiving yours soon hopefully.

Comment

FYI. It comes from the National Benefits Center if they did not hand it to you after the interview. So you too should be receiving yours soon hopefully.
                      I did InfoPass yesterday and got the oath letter in the FO. My ceremony will be on this Fri. I noticed that on the oath ceremony letter my A number has been slightly changed. The first digit 0 has been replaced by letter T. Is this normal?

Comment

I did InfoPass yesterday and got the oath letter in the FO. My ceremony will be on this Fri. I noticed that on the oath ceremony letter my A number has been slightly changed. The first digit 0 has been replaced by letter T. Is this normal?
                        Congratulations! I am still waiting for my ceremony notice. At the USCIS website when I last checked yesterday, Nov. 1, 2017 it says that they mailed it. They probably mailed it Nov. 1, 2017. What is your FO?

- - - Updated - - -

Congatulations! What is your FO?

Comment

On my letter the "A" number is the same. If I were you I wouldn't worry about it.

You have your oath letter in hand. This long journey is almost over.

Comment

On my letter the "A" number is the same. If I were you I wouldn't worry about it.

You have your oath letter in hand. This long journey is almost over.
                            Attended oath ceremony this morning and have received the Naturalization Certificate. Yay!!!

Comment

Became a US citizen today. Will post my story on a different thread. This forum has been totally resourceful. Time and patience. Good luck to all still in the process. God bless.

Comment

Attended oath ceremony this morning and have received the Naturalization Certificate. Yay!!!
                                Congratulations! I will be almost done with my journey too. My oath taking is on Nov. 28, 2017. I got the notice in the mail today.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X