no decision can not yet be made about your application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no decision can not yet be made about your application

i had an interview ,i passed the civic test, atthe end of the interview i was handed a paper with a box crossed saying ,no decision can not be made yet,
    iwasnervous during the interview the IO,took a couple of note on some response from me ,i regret not having a copy of my N-400,i dont remember everything,also i forgot to mention that i had some traffic ticket(red light,parking,faulty lights,disobey green light)i paid all of them ,itwas in 2006,2007,2008,since then no ticket,since then i no longer drive,also i am concerned the person who checked my appointment letter before he gave me the door number and mynumber to see the IO,asked me where is my lawyer ,i told him i am on my own ,i do not have one,also i am not sure about the date i moved to my new location,i just guessed (been leaving there 3 years now, i discovered this forum late,should i be concerned take a lawyer,thank you

Originally posted by kologa View Post
    i had an interview ,i passed the civic test, atthe end of the interview i was handed a paper with a box crossed saying ,no decision can not be made yet,
    iwasnervous during the interview the IO,took a couple of note on some response from me ,i regret not having a copy of my N-400,i dont remember everything,also i forgot to mention that i had some traffic ticket(red light,parking,faulty lights,disobey green light)i paid all of them ,itwas in 2006,2007,2008,since then no ticket,since then i no longer drive,also i am concerned the person who checked my appointment letter before he gave me the door number and mynumber to see the IO,asked me where is my lawyer ,i told him i am on my own ,i do not have one,also i am not sure about the date i moved to my new location,i just guessed (been leaving there 3 years now, i discovered this forum late,should i be concerned take a lawyer,thank you
    Where are you living? I mean where is your field office? If it is in Philadelphia,PA, I will advise you to get a lawyer.

Comment

My IO only asked if I have any pending traffic tickets, didn't ask about previous ones. But maybe it depends on the IO.

One question, how can't you remember what you put on your N400? If you told the truth, you should know what you put!?
      Anything I post is personal opinion or information from personal experience. This is not legal advice.

Mailed Application N400 - 11/14/2017
      Interview N400 - 6/07/2018
      Oath - 8/30/2018

Comment

An attorney can't do anything to help you while you wait for an adjudication response

An attorney can't do anything to help you if you get denied for good cause (eg an omission or misstatement on your application form)

Wait for USCIS's decision, examine their reasons for denial (but you might get approved!), then make a decision about the next step to take

Comment

Field Philadelphia, USCIS sent me an n-400 request for evidence,,police clearance letter,to send all original court certified disposition,sentences,and proof of fulfilment of sentences, I had some traffic tickets:red light ,disobey arrow,failed to yield, my last traffic ticket was in 2008 a red light ,I paid all of them,I had a minor accident ,the insurance company settled in 2007,I had a housing court settlement no monetary,the landlord gave us 3 months to leave (he sold the house he wanted us to leave in 1 month we went court,and settled),I had a summons for walking between 2 Subway cars when I was in new York in 2006,that I paid, during my interview when asked about any arrest citation I said the subway summons , I thought the traffic tickets were not necessary to mention,in my application I mentioned only the subway summons

Comment

Field Philadelphia, USCIS sent me an n-400 request for evidence,,police clearance letter,to send all original court certified disposition,sentences,and proof of fulfilment of sentences, I had some traffic tickets:red light ,disobey arrow,failed to yield, my last traffic ticket was in 2008 a red light ,I paid all of them,I had a minor accident ,the insurance company settled in 2007,I had a housing court settlement no monetary,the landlord gave us 3 months to leave (he sold the house he wanted us to leave in 1 month we went court,and settled),I had a summons for walking between 2 Subway cars when I was in new York in 2006,that I paid, during my interview when asked about any arrest citation I said the subway summons , I thought the traffic tickets were not necessary to mention,in my application I mentioned only the subway summons
            Bonjour Kaloga,
            Voici mon email : [email protected]. Écris moi d'avec ton numéro de phone . Je t'expliquerai quelques choses.

Comment

Have you heard back in regards to you case. I'm in the same predicament.

Comment

Any updates? I'm also in the Philadelphia office in the same predicament.

Comment

Originally posted by Wales View Post
                  Any updates? I'm also in the Philadelphia office in the same predicament.
                  Me too. What is the problem with that office?

Comment

I am in the same boat, also with Philadelphia office. Pass my English and history test on 8/16 and my case is still pending as of today. Spoke with an officer during my Infopass on Sep 19 and was told to wait for another two weeks. He also said he would route my upcoming international trip info to the officer who interviewed me. I also contacted local congresswoman three weeks ago, but no response from USCIS to their inquiry yet. What is going on with Philadelphia office??

Originally posted by djambar74 View Post
                    Me too. What is the problem with that office?

Comment

Any advancement guys? Guess it is a waiting game at this point.

Comment

Any advancement guys? Guess it is a waiting game at this point.
                        I went for an InfoPass, and received a letter from USCIS within a week, asking me to send in some evidence. The evidence was delivered to them on last Wed. Now waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by enjoyer View Post
                          I went for an InfoPass, and received a letter from USCIS within a week, asking me to send in some evidence. The evidence was delivered to them on last Wed. Now waiting...
                          Please check inbox.

Have the rest on discussion seen any movement on the cases? They've gone quiet hopefully they can share too.

Comment

Please check inbox.

Have the rest on discussion seen any movement on the cases? They've gone quiet hopefully they can share too.
                            Yes. Any update yet. I'm still waiting for the approval.

Comment

Originally posted by djambar74 View Post
                              Yes. Any update yet. I'm still waiting for the approval.
                              I got a text/email update about 30 min ago that I have been placed in line for oath ceremony. Does anybody know how long it will take to get the oath letter. I have an international trip around Thanksgiving. Hope the ceremony will be done before that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X