no decision can not yet be made about your application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wales View Post
    Good to hear that good news. I'm doing well. Thanks.

@Zacartina, hope you will get yours too. I first applied in 2010 and the IO told me to withdraw. Then applied 7 years later and finally got it. Patience plays a huge part in this whole process and I totally understand with this new administration and its unpredicatability.

Even when I applied again in 2017 no decision could be made and just had to wait.
    Hello Wales,

I got a email notice that I was in line for oath ceremony .
    My journey is almost over
    How long it takes to revive a letter with the ceremony date ?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by djambar74 View Post
      Be patient. That's the key.
      Good luck.
      Hey,
      My status changed to in line for oath ceremony !
      Waiting for the letter
      I am happy that this process is getting over very soon .

Comment

Originally posted by Zacartina View Post
        Hey,
        My status changed to in line for oath ceremony !
        Waiting for the letter
        I am happy that this process is getting over very soon .
        I'm happy for you😂 Good Luck for the rest.

Comment

I am in the same boat. Had interview end of April. No criminal record. Still get no decision cannot yet made. My husband filed with me. He has oath ceremony. Not sure why mine is taking long.

So stressful!

Don't know what to do except wait.

Comment

I know some of you were similar situation like me. People who got 'no decision can not yet be made'. How long did it take to change of your status (placed in line for oath ceremony scheduling) after interview?

It will be almost a month. No status change. What should I do?
            Last edited by DD6; 05-23-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

it's almost 40days... no status change... Please help! what should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by blackberry10 View Post
                Thank you for responding to my post. I am filing based on 5 year residency. My Green Card was sponsored by my previous employer. IO asked detailed questions about my work experience , names of my boss, people reporting me etc.. at the time of filing my Green Card application application. My GC application had all this information but I did not remember all that details now. I had filed my GC application 10 years back. I think I correctly answered 80% of IO's question. I am not sure about rest 20%. Will not answering all the question correctly negatively impact naturalization decision?
                Any update on your case blackberry10?

Comment

Chicago office 06/26, no decision

We are in same boat. my mom passed English and civil test, but decision pending as IO was new guy and he has to check with his supervisor.

so slow process.

Comment

Originally posted by DD6 View Post
                    I am in the same boat. Had interview end of April. No criminal record. Still get no decision cannot yet made. My husband filed with me. He has oath ceremony. Not sure why mine is taking long.

So stressful!

Don't know what to do except wait.
                    Hi DD6,

Any update on your case? I am in the same boat as you. My husband and I did our interview on Jun 8. He got approved same day and has already completed his oath ceremony. I am still waiting to hear anything back since my interview.

Comment

How long it took ?

Originally posted by enjoyer View Post
                      I got a text/email update about 30 min ago that I have been placed in line for oath ceremony. Does anybody know how long it will take to get the oath letter. I have an international trip around Thanksgiving. Hope the ceremony will be done before that.

Did you go for INFOPASS or you just waited until they schedule you for an Oath Ceremony ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X