Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visiting Boyfriend for the 3rd time in 6 months on VWP. Will be unemployed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Boyfriend for the 3rd time in 6 months on VWP. Will be unemployed.

Hey all.

Like the title says. I will be visiting my boyfriend in the US for the third time in 6-7 months. I'm Australian. The first time was for 10 days, the second time was 4 months later for 3 weeks. This trip will be only for 10 days or so and is another 3 months later.

The last time I went through security, when they asked me the reason for my visit I said 'visiting friends' and after they inquired a bit I confessed it was my boyfriend. He grilled me with a few more questions about how we met, and asked for my return ticket and sent me on my way.

I'm a little worried about going through this time. The biggest reason is that I don't have a job. I'm going to resign from my current position, go away for 10 days, and then come back and look for work again. I also live with my parents which is a bit suss too. I will definitely have a return flight booked though.

Is there anything you can suggest that might help me in my case? I really don't want to be turned away from the border!

P.S. I know people go in and out to visit partners all the time, but i'm really asking if the fact that I will be UNEMPLOYED will hinder my case! Thanks!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X