January 15th - Biometrics Recieved
    January 23rd - RFE Email for I 485
    January 24th - Biometrics Appointment
    February 7th - RFE Delivered back
    February 8th - RFE Received Status
    April 4th - EAD Ordered
    April 17th - EAD Out for delivery
    April 20th - EAD Received

Current status i485: 02/08/17 Our National Benefits Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you.
    Current status i130: 01/9/17 Basically the prompt that they received the case.

There has been no updates since April. It's almost September now. I filed an E-Request on both 130 & 485 the dead line for a response was today, but I got nothing. Do they respond by email or post mail?

The RFE was for income & I supplied them with my latest tax return which meets the standards.

I am a Nyc filer and the processing time listed for our office says they are only on cases from July 2016, 4 months of applications ahead of me. The case is being handled by the National benefits Center.

Originally posted by Acex88 View Post
    Hi all here is my current journey timeline:

December 15th - Mailed Package
    December 19th - Package Delivered
    December 20th - Officially Recieved
    January 3rd - Checks Cashed
    January 4th - Emails/Texts Recieved
    January 9th - NOA1 Recieved in mail
    April 4th - EAD Ordered

Current status i485: 02/08/17 Our National Benefits Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you.

There has been no updates since April. It's almost September now. I filed an E-Request on both 130 & 485 the dead line for a response was today, but I got nothing. Do they respond by email or post mail?

The RFE was for income & I supplied them with my latest tax return which meets the standards.

I am a Nyc filer and the processing time listed for our office says they are only on cases from July 2016, 4 months of applications ahead of me. The case is being handled by the National benefits Center.
    Also December filer here and patiently waiting on interview date to be scheduled and such. Field office is Minneapolis-st Paul Minnesota.

Comment

Similar timeline. Except RFE was received March 9, and nothing. Submitted an erequest and got an e-mail saying :"we received your response to our request for evidence, and processing has resumed on your application or petition."

Comment

ny pd nov2016. still waiting for interview notice. be patient.

Comment

April 4th - EAD Ordered

My priority date is also Dec 15th if am not mistaken and response to RFE was received by Feb 1st.

Comment

Waiting

New York dec filer

Still waiting for interview date

Worry about my body exam will be expired before interview ....

Comment

TX Filer - PD: 1/31/17

April 4th - EAD Ordered

I am in the same situation. RFE Documents received by USCIS 3/3. EAD/AP Card received to me 5/10/17 and I haven't had a notice since then. I submitted an e-request for I-130/I-485 on 8/7 and also did not receive a response by the deadline they provided.

Comment

Update

Update. As of 10/10/2017 I received our interview date for early November. 10 months after December submission & 8 months after RFE submission.

Does anyone know if my wife will have to redo her medical. We had the exam done in October and the interview will be just a little more than a year.

Does this mean the exam will be expired? I am aware that there is a new 2017 form & a test for syphilis. I remember she did a urine test the day of the medical exam which they say is for that test.

Should we go back to place of medical?

Comment

All you can do is Wait

Hey folks,

You all knew from very start this is a bureaucratic process, time consuming and nerve wreaking.
                  The only advise I can give is - wait. Live your life normally, make love to your wives and go out to dates like nothing ever hapened. You are in the process, which means at some point you will get the date you are waiting for

Acex - yes, the medical form has to be redone (extra $ out the window) as the form is valid for only one year.

My PD: 19/Dec/2016
                  Interview: 18/Oct/2017 in Fairfax, VA

Good Luck all!

Comment

January 17, 2017

No interview yet. Still waiting.
                    On the status it said as of March 9, we are ready to schedule you for an interview and then on October 17, 2017 it said “as of October 17,2017 we are ready to schedule you for an interview”. I don’t know what is going on. I pray and hope they didn’t push it back. The wait is crucial.

Comment

March 20

Originally posted by Mzsels View Post
                      No interview yet. Still waiting.
                      On the status it said as of March 9, we are ready to schedule you for an interview and then on October 17, 2017 it said “as of October 17,2017 we are ready to schedule you for an interview”. I don’t know what is going on. I pray and hope they didn’t push it back. The wait is crucial.
                      I am march 20 nothing yet.
                      thats super annoying.

Comment

Update

Hi friends. I would like to provide a helpful update. We had the interview and literally the next day my case was approved and I was notified through text email that the green card is in production.

Regarding the medical:

In our case the interview was held a year and one month AFTER the doctor signed off on our exam. But still within a year of submission (Medical done in October, Submitted in December, Interview done in November.) I called USCIS prior and they said the medical is up to the discretion of the interviewing office. I decided to save my money and wait to see because there is never a clear answer about this.

The interviewing officer didn’t mention the medical at all and we were approved the next day ! Good luck all

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X