Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 extension still in processing need to go to India. stamp against approved H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 extension still in processing need to go to India. stamp against approved H1B

Hello,
    I have filed my dependent's H4 extension this year May 9th. Which is still pending to VSC, her last I94 got expired on June. My H1B extension petition got approved till 2019. We are now planning for a vacation in India. My question is, can we(me and my wife) go to India now and stamp for both of us against my approved petition. or should we wait for her H4 extension approval.
    Also did anyone recently get H4 extention approval from VSC. what is the current processing time for that.

Originally posted by suravghosh18 View Post
    Hello,
    I have filed my dependent's H4 extension this year May 9th. Which is still pending to VSC, her last I94 got expired on June. My H1B extension petition got approved till 2019. We are now planning for a vacation in India. My question is, can we(me and my wife) go to India now and stamp for both of us against my approved petition. or should we wait for her H4 extension approval.
    Also did anyone recently get H4 extention approval from VSC. what is the current processing time for that.
    Yea, you two can go ahead with your respective stamping based on your H1 approved petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X