Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to become successful in student permit after refused twice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to become successful in student permit after refused twice?

A married male of 34 years of age from Sri Lanka.

I completed my BSc and MSc in 2008, left my job and went to Germany for study a second MSc in early 2015. There I changed a university and while studying in a second university, applied to The University of Winnipeg for MSc by Thesis and got accepted.

I applied for the study permit and got rejected 1st time citing basically three reasons:

1. I don't have enough fund (I showed my father's Fixed deposits which were almost CAD 90,000. But, my father's checking A/C was zero as he has traces of huge loans in his salary account)
    2. I am not a bonafide student (I changed one university, not completing the present one, and trying to jump for another)
    3. I won't come back from Canada after study, I am not employed (I am studying).

I applied the second time along with an explanation why I changed universities, submitted an offer of employment from my aunt's company, submitted evidences of my father's various income sources, and got rejected again for the (1) and (3).

Now, I deferred my admission and planning to apply from my home country again.

I have several questions:

1. What is the possibility of my success If I apply from my home country for the 3rd time?
    2. What improvements do I need to make in my papers if I apply for the 3rd time?
    3. Would it be better to appeal against the 2nd decision or apply for the 3rd time?

Reapplying

Originally posted by Pelham View Post
    A married male of 34 years of age from Sri Lanka.

I completed my BSc and MSc in 2008, left my job and went to Germany for study a second MSc in early 2015. There I changed a university and while studying in a second university, applied to The University of Winnipeg for MSc by Thesis and got accepted.

I applied for the study permit and got rejected 1st time citing basically three reasons:

1. I don't have enough fund (I showed my father's Fixed deposits which were almost CAD 90,000. But, my father's checking A/C was zero as he has traces of huge loans in his salary account)
    2. I am not a bonafide student (I changed one university, not completing the present one, and trying to jump for another)
    3. I won't come back from Canada after study, I am not employed (I am studying).

I applied the second time along with an explanation why I changed universities, submitted an offer of employment from my aunt's company, submitted evidences of my father's various income sources, and got rejected again for the (1) and (3).

Now, I deferred my admission and planning to apply from my home country again.

I have several questions:

1. What is the possibility of my success If I apply from my home country for the 3rd time?
    2. What improvements do I need to make in my papers if I apply for the 3rd time?
    3. Would it be better to appeal against the 2nd decision or apply for the 3rd time?

Which intake are you going to?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X